Painter

Red Son pov:

It's been a day now since MK's clones went on a bit of a rampage. He caught the clone from yesterday and then went after Painter clone. The clones was able to get away and MK was back at square one. After what I did to his clone I felt sick. It felt like that I cheated on him but was it really cheating? I went back and forth with my thought but get snapped out when I feel my phone vibrate.

Red Son's phone:

MK❤🍜: Hey Red! I have to start my shift and Mei is going to be looking for my clones. It would save me a lot of trouble if you could help her look.

Me: Sure. Anything for you my love~

MK❤🍜: Hey don't start with the sweet talk. Your still in the the dog house >:(

Me: Oh right. Is there anything I can do for you to forgive me?

MK❤🍜: hmm... Ok! Find one of my clones, captured em, and NOT make out em. Then i'll forgive you.

Me: Alright then. You can guarantee that i'll find them.

MK❤🍜: Ok! Meet Mei at ******* K. Bye :)

End of chat.

I toss my phone on my bed and get dressed the met Mei. Hopefully I can talk to MK and we can work this out but for now I need to find those clones.

Mei pov: 

I waited for Red Son to get her and start looking for the clone. I also wanted him to get here so I could make fun of him for what he. I waited a little more then a burst of fire appeared and out came Red Son. '' Hey Red! Heard MK put you in the dog house.'' I said smirking. He rolled his eyes and said '' Shut up! Let's just try to find the clones.''. '' Why the rush. You want to make out with other one.''. He blushed and grumbled to himself as I teased him. '' Whatever Mei. Can we just get on with the search.'' he said with his hair on fire. '' Ok Ok, let's go. hOtsHot~.'' I said walking down the sidewalk. " I swear she is still on my hit list.'' I heard him say under his breath. I laugh as we walk down town.

Later still Mei pov:

We walk down town to this art gallery thinking that the Painter clone could be in here. Me and Red got disguises so no one would recognize use. Red was wearing a long orange dress with red heels and had is hair down. I had on a short green dress, sun glasses, and a blond wig (Man I will pay someone to draw this 🤣). We walk into the gallery seeing a lot of people looking at the art and listening to music. '' Wow. There's a lot of people here.'' I say in amazment as it look around the gallery. ''Yeah well, keep a low profile and look for the clone.'' He said looking around the place. We walked around a bit then saw a crowd of people going to an art exhibit. ''Hey everyone! The Monkie Kid is doing a live mural!'' someone shouted. Me and Red look at each other thinking the same thing. ''That's got to be the clone right." I look at Red. ''Yeah. let's split up just in case they try's to trick us.'' he says. I nod and we walk into the room and split.

Red Son pov:

Me and Mei split up and I followed the crowd to to clone while Mei stood by the entrance to stop them if they made a run for it. I get through the crowd to get to the front. I get to the front and see the clone with a dozen paint cans and spray cans. '' yes,Yes,YES! This will be my masterpiece!'' They while splatting paint on the giant canvas. I watch as they paint he canvas and I have to say was very impressed. I knew that MK was a talented artist but his clone really takes it to a whole new level. I watch as the clone painted and hearing the ohhs and ahhs from the crowd. '' Finished! Look upon my masterpiece!'' He shouted to the crowd. The canvas was a mural of a cloud with me and MK sitting on it. '' I would like to dedicate this piece to my one love, my muse, my masterpiece. He was my inspiration for this piece and this has to be my greatest piece of all time. But I have to say that his beautiful being itself does compare~'' They said looking right at me with a loving look. I blushed as Iisten to him speak. He bowed and people ran up to him asking for pictures and autographs. After he sighed the autographs he walk off through the back door. I followed out the door and into an ally way. I look around for them and heard a sound behind me. I turn around and suddenly get pinned against a wall. '' Hey there, my muse~. Did you enjoy the show~'' they said seductively. I blushed and quickly pin the clone against the wall with their hands above their head. '' Yeah, thanks for giving yourself away. Now we can give you to MK and he an deal with you.'' i said starring them down. '' Oh boo, nut tonight was so much fun. But we could keep the fun going if you like~? I knew what they was implying and I tried to show no reaction but I started to flame up bit. '' Oh~ so you do huh?'' they look up at me. " NO!! No no no. I have to give to MK ad the-'' but before i could finish they tackled me to the ground and put a hand over my mouth. ''Shush you talk to much~ Why don't I shut you up for a minute or to~ I mean you wouldn't mind, right? Considering what you did to Porty~''. I looked at him surprised and thought " Does everyone know???'' then the clone began to lower their head to my neck gently lick at it. I try to wiggle out but their grip was to tight. '' Don't worry my muse. I'll make you my greatest masterpiece~ 

Later Mei pov:

I look around the gallery for Red Son. I swear that this place has like a hundred rooms! I look around a bit then get a text from Red.

Mei's phone:

Red Boy🔥😈: Hey. Go through the back door to the alley. I caught the clone.

Me: FINALLY! I'm coming

End of chat

I go through the back door and find Red Son with a tied up clone. '' Good you caught them. Did you make out?'' I asked. He shouted no at me as I giggled but I did notice something on his neck. '' Wait is that..... A HICKEY!!'' He looked at me surprised and embarrassed. '' Oh my gods it is ha ha!''. I laughed at him and he told me to shut up. '' Oh man. At least you did make out with him. And it's just one little hickey.'' I said looking up at him. Grumbled then reveled a bunch of hickeys on his neck, then his thighs, and his arms. '' Woah. They really went to town on you huh?'' I said still not wrapping my head around all of the hickeys. '' Did he also give you a blow-''  NOO!! Lets just change before we hand them in!!'' He said grabbing the clone and walk back in the gallery a blushing mess. '' kk.''.

MK pov

'' Thanks guys!'' I said taking my clone and putting them in the front seat of my tuk tuk. '' No prob MK! Your boyfriend really helped too!'' she said as she got on her bike and left. '' Oh yeah, thank Red. I hope it wasn't to much trouble.'' I said in relief. '' It wasn't any problem. Besides I would do anything for my love. But does this mean you forgive me?'' he asked in a soft tone. '' Well a deals a deals and I couldn't stay mad at you.'' I said kissing him on the cheek. He smiled and waved good bye as he burst into flame and went home. I got in the tuk tuk and started driving. I got to a stop light and my clone spoke '' I made a mural of you and our boyfriend.''. '' MY boyfriend and I saw it. I was really good.'' I said and they nodded. The stop turned green and I drove off. '' I also covered him in hickeys and gave him a blow j*b'' they said grinning. '' WHAT THE F-''

And Fin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey yall, im back from jail AKA school. I have updated this in so long im sorry but i also want to say I might make a channel on discord for my AU. If yall wanted know what its called its call 7 Stars, Any way I hope yall have a Good morning/ afternoon/ night/ where ever you are have a good one 

1514 words the frick.