the update you don't want!!

I'm sorry especially for the two of you who were really such avid fans of this fic over the years, YEARS GOD. 

A lot has happened over that time. I'm no longer in the dangonronpa fandom nor do I really want to return to that time in my life. Speaking of that maybe you didn't see one of my earlier updates but i originally wrote this for an ex of mine. I don't even want to call this person an ex of mine since they treated my friends horribly and some other adjectives and words that aren't in my good little catholic school "girl" vocabulary. And coming back to it makes me feel like shit and shit for my friend who was involved in that person's "escapades". 

I've been looking back at my old fics and other stuff from this time in my life and it really makes me ill how I acted, I wasn't a bad person by any means. I just hated how gullible I was and blind to the whole poopy situation. God if you think this is bad, you should see my friend old discord server. Some of it was good but, a majority of it, poopy. 

I won't be continuing this piece, again I don't know how many times I can stress that I'm sorry. But if someone wants to pick up from where I left off or if any of you are interested in seeing some of my other works or other older works I've also just blahed out on them. 

I love you, good day, and good luck. smooch!!!!!