𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, that picture

𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐙𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
ˋ°•*⁀➷

On this regular boring horrible day, my least favourite day of the week, Monday. I decided to wear my black essentials set I got from TEMU paired with my panda dunks.

The day goes by pretty quickly, and Im now walking towards the table I normally sit at with David, Elijah,  Cia, and Darrian. Im surprised when I see Jay there as well.

After living with the Reyes family for two weeks, I have learned a couple things about them.

1. For one, Ethan is a big ball of sunshine, and as much as he tries to hide it he's a big baby. He sleeps basically all day on weekends, smokes. A lot. But he's a very humble boy, who has a passion for music. We'll be sitting down in silence and he'll randomly drop some verses.

2. While David is the exact same but cocky. He's not too passionate about music though and he has a new girlfriend everyday. He's had four girlfriends in the two weeks I've been here.

3. Darrian is also a big baby with a short temper but his loyalty is so strong. He's known all around sugar-hill for being with the older heads. I believe that's why he smokes the most out of the three, because he's been the one that's been on the streets the longest even though he's the youngest.

4. Jay is hard for me to understand. We have spoken a couple of times but he is very closed off, and chooses to be alone. I haven't seen him drink but I sometimes smell smoke from him.

Sometimes I see him sneak out at night and come back with cuts on his body and blood on his outfits.

I think I want to make it my goal to bring him out his shell.

"Why's everybody staring?" I ask as I rubbed my sweaty hands on my thighs.

People are staring, pointing, laughing. Phones are going off in sync and I'm hearing my name in various conversations.

"Fuck is y'all looking at?" Cia bucks at people.

Darrians phone makes a noise making him pick it up and his face drop, "fuck bro."

"What?" I ask, my chest heaving up and down.

Everybody else at the table check their phones, all freezing in sync.

I pick up my phone and my heart drops when I seen a picture I thought was long forgotten. The picture that ruined my life.

It was a picture of me and my ex boyfriend, my arms wrapped around his waist with my tongue sticking out right in-front of his print.

During that time I never knew he took a picture of it. I was just being clingy and doing dumb stuff.

It wasn't until after I broke up with him that his friends edited the picture adding stuff to it. Putting an emoji on his print to make it seem like I was giving him head. When in reality he was fully clothed.

The furthest I ever did with him was kiss him but that one picture made everyone think differently resulting in so much name calling.

"Not again," my voice cracks. I look at Jay and he has a look of sympathy, everyone at the table does.

I jump out of my seat and walk out of the cafeteria, laughter and name calling follows me everywhere I go.