Sweet Tooth Land

I think I've gotten myself lost great. I've been wandering around in the woods for hours. I mean it felt a lot like it had been. 

Ugh of course the entrance never shows its self when you want it too. I mean not that I really like Candyland all that much. I'm not the biggest fan of sweets as such. I mean cake. I'm quite partial to that. Thats for sure. 

Thats the only kind of sweet thing as such I like. Its not my thing. I'm only even out here to find the entrance talk the crazy lady for 5 minutes leave and never come back. I mean I can't exactly break her rules , then I'll become candy. Such a stupid punishment and its permanent well sort of. Well it is if your not me. 

I'm the Devil I can undo anything that they throw at me. Anyways how far is this stupid candy land. 

It's much further than I first thought it was that's for sure.

Eventually after what felt like another our I saw the giant peppermint rolling around. I followed it knowing fine well it would take me there.

I just walked into sugarland as it's called. As soon as I did she was there.

"Well hello there Devil. It's been a while huh. What you can't resist these sweet treats?"

"No I still don't really like them that much."

"Aww you really don't want a tiny bite of my castle. Doesn't it look delicious."

"No. It does not that's beside the point."

"Uh uh and what's that. You want me to turn away so you can sneak a bite. " I watch her turn her back to me and cover her eyes.

Same old tricks with her. Every single time it's. Oh want to eat the castle. No I do not.

"Will you listen to me?"

I watch her turn to look at me again "Fine fine."

"I've been wandering around the isles looking for someone to work for me."

"Not sure if you are forgetting. The ancient curse that's keeping me here."

"Right that. For once that wasn't something I did."

"Exactly. Wait a second! Do you know how get rid of it. Oh please tell me you do!"

"No I don't. Sorry to tell you. The. "

"Ah you remembered my shortened name. Well! Don't come back here until you can break this curse. Theeeen I'll consider working for you."

"It's not something I can break."

"Then the answer is no. Now get out."

I just walked out listening to her. I'd rather not spend another minute in that place. It's far too much sugar. Think of the cavities from that place. Now that is disgusting to think about.

Well that was another failure. The thing about her is that she does have a curse. However it wasn't places by me dispite it sounding like something I'd do.

I can't just go around undoing curses. Well I can my own but that's different. I don't even remember how she got it in the first place.

Therefore I can't remove it.

Oh come on. It's already night really. Well back to my room to sit around for the night. As none in there right mind works at night. Well some people do.

Just not as many as the day. All I have to do is make it until morning get all the others to say no. Have a holiday come back and realise I've gotten nowhere.