Chapter 1

~Erin POV~

I got off of the bus that dropped me off at the camp. The second I stepped away I wanted to run back on and tell the driver to floor it. I mean I really wasn't here because I was bad.

This camp was made to put delinquents and children whose parents couldn't control them in check.

I was here over an "F".

An "F"....

.....Really?....

I was a soon to be sophomore and 16. Honestly there wasn't a bad bone in my body. I followed the rules and did what I had to do.

My parents had a need for a perfect daughter. I was their only child so sometimes...

..Unfortunately....

They went over board in making me exactly what they looked for in a daughter. My mom was one of those my kid's going to Harvard parents. She only wanted the best and sometimes that wasn't enough.

Counselors escorted us to a room filled with at least a hundred kids already.

I took a look around to see who I was going to be stuck with the whole summer.

Yup whole summer. Someone kill me now.

I saw potheads, hoes, and kids who looked like they wanted to do nothing but kill.

Maybe if I roomed with one of them I would get lucky. Considering all I wanted was for someone to kill me and spare me the torture.

These kids were going to eat me alive. As I continued to look around a voice boomed over a bullhorn.

"Welcome fellow campers. Some of you have been here before and know me already. For those of you who don't I'm Mr.Redman.

Kids really got sent back here? Yup I was going to die.

"Alright lets get your roommates situated so we can get the cabin managers in to check your bags."

Check our bags? For what? What kind of kids did they bring out here?

I suppressed the feeling to take off running and not looking back. I listened as they called names in groups of fours.

Some looked happy with who their roommates were. Others looked like I felt like someone needed to end this torture.

After about 100 names I heard my name called.

"Erin Jackson....."

I listened as he began to call my roommates.

"Tina Moorlin, Amber Chamberlin, And Danielle Jenkins."

I stood along with three other girls. A counselor motioned for us and we followed her to our cabin.

She showed us in and said she'd be back momentarily to check our bags.

I waited as I heard the girls gossip on the other side of the room.

"Omg I can't believe he's here."

"I know right Justin Bieber is like so hot."

Whoa did they just say Justin Bieber?

What were they smoking?

Why would a international pop star be at a rundown camp like this?

I decided not to believe it until I saw him myself. Apparently fate had heard me because sure enough I turned around to look out the cabin window above my bed and there he was.

He was talking with several other guys I didn't recognize.

Then again I knew no one here.

I was so pre-occupied I hadn't realized the girls stopped talking. They were now looking at me.

After a series of more whispers the one known as Tina spoke to me. "So what are you here for?"

I began to panic inside. These girls were clearly bad ass. What did I look like saying I'm here for getting an "F" on my final report card.

I mean I might as well of said I really took candy from a baby.

I raked my mind for an excuse until one came to me.

"I.....I got in a lot of fights."

Please...me....in a fight? That was like saying the sky was brown. It was impossible.

I watched as they looked intrigued and began to whisper again.

"So did you win?"

"Ha, did I win? Who do you think you're talking to? I dropped them like the trash they were."

What was I doing? The only living thing I ever dropped was my guinea pig. And it still haunts me to this day.

"I like you you're in."

Whoa what just happened? Before I could question our cabin manager walked back in.

"Okay ladies lets get this over with." She checked each of our bags. pockets, and purses.

I watched as she made several checks on her clip board before she left and told us to get ready for dinner.

The second she walked out my three cabin mates began to unload items from bras, shoes, panties, and even their hair. They had clearly been here before.

I suddenly felt like a little kid. The only thing I bothered to sneak in was my phone. I watched as cellphones, cigarettes, condoms, and lighters fell onto their bed.

Suddenly Tina motioned for me to join them and I complied.

Not for the need to be popular. Just it would be a lot easier to start out with some friends.

She began to pace the room. "Okay ladies what should I wear? I need to impress Justin, but not come off too strong.

I watched as the girls passed annoyed glares but just nodded and agreed with what she said.

________________________________________

After about an hour of outfit deciding Tina ended up in a mini skirt and a crop top.

Was she even allowed to wear that?

We got our food and claimed a circle table in the center of the room.

"Oh no I forgot my pop."

I watched as Tina got up and made it an effort to move her hips more than needed.

When she was out of sight I felt two pairs of eyes on me.

"Don't even think about it."

I turned to look at Tina's puppets Danielle and Amber."What are you talking about?"

"Oh please you clearly have something going on with Justin."

Clearly? It must have been so clear it didn't exist because I had no idea what they were talking about.

"All we're saying is he's Tina's. If she suspects anything between you two you'll be destroyed."

I didn't understand where they were getting that me and Justin had a thing. Until finally Danielle nodded in a direction.

I followed her gaze and found Justin glaring at me. Not just glaring but full checking me out. When he saw I was looking at him he shot me a wink and a sexy smirk.

...perv.....sexy....but perv.

I quickly turned away as Tina returned.

"Guys I think he was totally checking me out!"

The girls gave halfhearted squeals knowing it wasn't her he was looking at.

Im screwed.

Please leave comments I want to know what people think and if I should continue. Be honest.