Chapter 10

Erin POV

Okay so I've seen so many bad girls movies and read books all about them.

And I don't think this is how it's suppose to work.

I was suppose to be excited and ready for revenge. Nope not me. My stomach was turning, I swear I was sweating out all of the liquid in my body, and well everywhere I turned I felt like Tina and her barbies would expect my every move.

"It's ready."

I shook at the sudden loud noise n my ear then turned to Justin. "Great."

"Oh c'mon. Look in a few moments my friend Chaz will walk in and announce something is going on with the Polly pocket dolls. Everyone will run to see and we'll have a victory."

Before I could respond Chaz ran in. "Dude Tina's bitching you have to come see!"

We all ran towards their cabin and I couldn't help but laugh even though I suspected everything.

Tina and her barbies came out looking like giant blue berries. They were died from head to toe except for Tina's hair I exspecially made that orange, a color she hated. Then on top of that a bunch of frogs, harmless snakes, spiders, and lizards scurried from their cabin. They all screamed as the creatures slithered around their legs. 

Tina's POV

I wa fuming this was so disgusting. I looked around and found exactly who I was looking for. She had done this. I watched as she laughed next to Justin. If that bitch wanted to play hard ball.

Then game on.

"So are we pulling out the big guns now?"

I turned to Danielle. "No. I admire how she thinks she can compete on my level. We're gonna see just how long she can keep it up."

"What is going on!"

I turned to see the main camp director blowing his top. 

"Everyone back to the cafeteria. And you!" He pointed a strict finger at me. "You will clean all of this up and are on sanitation duty for the rest of camp."

Oh yeah sanitation duty. That bitch was going to pay. We let out agrivated screeches and went into the cabin.

Justin's POV

I pulled Erin along as we snuck into the woods. We were still laughing about the prank and I could tell though how nervous she was. She knew it was worth it.

We took a seat on a log. "So what is it?"

"You know you're very beautiful."

She blushed at my compliment."Umm thank you but we are just friends with benefits so I don't think that's necessary. 

"Well not for friends with benefits but I really like you alot."

She froze and I began to think I said the wrong thing. Please respond. 

"Why?"

Okay not the response I wanted. "It's just well I don't know. You're beautiful and just different. I like it."

"Well I like you too."

I turned my head to look at her and she did the same. Within seconds we were kissing. 

"So ummm would you want to go out?"

"Ummmm actually no."

Really? We confess our feelings then she turns me down. "Why?"

"Because I'm not ready for a relationship. I've never had one."

I nodded my head. "Will you ever be?"

"Yes I guess soon maybe once I adjust to all of this fwb stuff."

I held her hand and we walked back to our cabin.