Comes

**Don't forget to read my another story about Luhan-Irene : Twins**

A month pass really fast. Irene already moves to her old house. She decided to live in Seoul since Luhan ask her to. Irene's life is getting better little by little. Luhan comes to her house everyday.Even Mrs. Lu comes too. Irene and Luhan's mother get closer each day because of Joohan.

***

Today Irene gets a phone call from Luhan. He said he can't come because he has a meeting. Joohan is asking about Luhan all day long.

"Eomma, where is appa?" Joohan asks.

"Wae? Did you really miss appa?" Irene pouts to Joohan. Joohan nods and smiles.

"Appa can't come today, appa is busy" Irene ruffles Joohan's hair softly.

"What is busy?" Joohan chuckles cutely. Irene stares at Joohan as she thinks. She can't explain it.

"Appa is working" Irene smiles. Irene always answers every questions Joohan gave.

"Aaah, appa" Joohan frowns to Irene. Irene frowns back as she hugs Joohan.

"Don't cry baby, boy never cries" Irene pats Joohan's back softly. Suddenly her phone rings. Joohan's eyes widen, his eyes sparks like a cute stars. Irene chuckles as she takes her phone.

"Hello" She answers the call immediately because she doesn't know the caller ID.

"Hello, Joohyun" A familiar voice welcomes her. Irene's heart beats so fast because of Luhan's mother's voice. This is the first time Luhan's mother call her.

"Eomma, is that appa?" Joohan asks cutely. Irene smiles to him softly and shakes her head.

"Omo, uri Joohan, so cute" Mrs Lu talks.

"Mrs. Lu, is there something important?" Irene asks. Her thought full of curiousity.

"Ah, nothing important, I just want to invite you for dinner tomorrow" Mrs. Lu says. Irene's heart skips a beat. Irene smiles like crazy. She can't explain what she feels.

"Of course, I will come with Joohan——-"

"Eomma, is that appa?" Joohan bulges his eyes, shows full curiousity.

"Anni, it's grandma" Irene speaks softly to Joohan.

"Grandma!" Joohan shouts then chuckles.

"Aigoo, my grandson has a loud voice, just like his grandpa" Mrs. Lu laughs. Irene chuckles and smiles to Joohan.

"Grandma, I want to meet you" Joohan talks again.

"Ottoke? He is so cute, I can't wait for tomorrow" Mrs. Lu talks.

"Should I bring him there?" Irene asks softly.

"No, no, no, you must be tired, it's okay dear" Mrs. Lu answers. Irene likes get a heart attack. She is so shocked because Mrs. Lu called her dear. She never knows it would be this fluttering.

"I think I should hang up, see you tomorrow" Mrs. Lu hangs up. Irene stares at Joohan and gives him lot of kisses.

"Aaah, eomma, stop it" Joohan moves his body as a protest. Irene just feels so happy and she doesn't know how to share it with Joohan.

"Saranghae" Irene kiss Joohan's lips.

"Saranghae" Joohan smiles and he immediately runs from Irene.