CHAPTER.25

Taehyung wake up when he feel wet kiss on his face he smile and open his eyes.

"Good morning"taehyung said in sleepy voice.

"Good morning my baby"jungkook said and hug him.

"Let me go kook I have to make Bora breakfast"taehyung said trying to wake up.

"First listen to me baby I know you want to take care of Bora and our baby but please don't take any stress"jungkook said.

"Ok I will not take any stress now let me go"taehyung said.jungkook free taehyung from his hold and go with taehyung to take bath.

After that both come downstairs and see Mrs jeon already in kitchen.

"Good morning mom"both taehyung and jungkook wish Mrs jeon.

"Good morning both you taehyung can you help to make breakfast"Mrs jeon.

"Offcourse mom that's why I came"taehyung said and start helping Mrs jeon.

Jungkook see that taehyung is busy he make his way to home gym.when he cross Bora's room he hear like someone is throwing up.

He knock the door but no one open so he open the door and enter in room.

Jk:Bora.

Jungkook see that Bora is in washroom he go toward and see Bora is throwing up.

After throw up Bora look up and see jungkook standing.

"Are you ok Bora"jungkook ask and help Bora to stand up.

"Yeah just morning sickness"Bora said and wash his face.

Jungkook help Bora to lay on bed.

"Thank you so much Bora"jungkook said.

"For what"Bora ask.

"For being our surrogate"jungkook said.

Bora grab jungkook hand in her hand and look at jungkook.

"Don't thanks me jungkook I just did it for you"Bora said.

Jungkook take his hand back from Bora.

"Let's go downstairs tae is making breakfast for you"jungkook said and take Bora downstairs where everyone is sitting in dining room.

Taehyung see them.

"Bora come here I make your favourite food"taehyung said and make Bora sit on chair.

"How are you feeling Bora"Mrs jeon said.

"I'm feeling ok aunty"Bora said.

"Come tae you also sit"Jin said.

"No jin hyung let Bora eat first"taehyung said.

Jungkook wake toward taehyung and make him sit on chair.

"If you will not eat you will get sick and we don't want that right"jungkook said and taehyung just nod his head.

Jungkook start feeding taehyung.

Bora(pov)

I'm pregnant and here everyone is worried about taehyung. Why taehyung you have to be like that just watch taehyung how I will make jungkook and this baby mine.

They were eating when someone come inside.

"Tae baby"someone call taehyung.when taehyung hear voice he stand up from his chair and run toward that person and jump on him.

"Hobi hyung"taehyung said and hug hobi.

Hobi pick taehyung up in his arms and kiss taehyung head.

"How are you my baby"hobi ask him and walk toward everyone.

"I'm alright hyung I just miss you so much"taehyung said.

Hobi greet everyone while picking taehyung.he sit on sofa and make taehyung sit on his lap.

"Hyung also miss you baby"hobi said.

"Taehyung sit properly"Mrs jeon said in rude voice.

Hobi look at Mrs jeon because no one talk to his brother like this in his whole life.

Hobi see that taehyung sit on sofa beside him.

Jungkook see hobi reaction and try to erase tention between Mrs jeon and hobi

"What did you bring for your brother Hyung"jungkook said and sit beside taehyung.

"Oh I bring everything which my baby like but I also bring things for my nephew"hobi said and start showing what he bring.

Jin and jimin also join them
taehyung was enjoying the time with his hyung when he see that Bora is going upstairs. He walk toward Bora and stop her.

"Bora can you please shift your things upstairs to downstair"taehyung ask.

Bora look at taehyung"but why"Bora ask.

"It's not good for you to climb stairs "taehyung said.

"Taehyung I know what is good and good is not"Bora said little rudely.

"No Bora you don't know and I'm saying this for my baby"taehyung said.

Hearing their voice everyone come toward them.

"What happened"Mrs jeon said when she see water in Bora eyes.

"Look aunty taehyung is saying me to change my room but I don't want it"Bora said and start crying.

"Why are making Bora cry taehyung she is carrying your child and you are doing this to her"Mrs jeon said and hug Bora.

"Don't talk to my brother in this tone Mrs jeon"hobi said and make taehyung stand beside him.

"Don't talk inbetween in our family matter Mr Kim"Mrs jeon said.

"I'm not talking inbetween your matter Mrs jeon I'm just saying Don't talk to my brother in this tone because in my whole life I will not tolerate your that behaviour with my brother"hobi said in dangerous voice that make Mrs jeon and Bora scared.

Jungkook see all this and walk toward taehyung.

"Baby you tell me why Bora has to change her room"jungkook said and hug taehyung when he see that taehyung is crying.

"Koo Bora's doctor said that she have to avoid climbing stairs because it's not good for baby"taehyung said and hug jungkook.

Jungkook look at Mrs jeon and Bora.

"Bora what taehyung is saying, is right my taehyung Know what is good for his baby so please change your room"jungkook said in strict voice.

Hearing jungkook Bora just nod his head and walk toward his room with Mrs jeon.

*In Bora's room*

"Why did you do that Bora"Mrs jeon said.

"What I did aunty"Bora said.

"You promise me that you will take care of the baby Bora"Mrs jeon.

"I know how to take care of my baby aunty"Bora said.

"Oh yeah that's why you were climbing stairs after knowing that baby will be in danger with this"Mrs jeon.

"Aunty please don't disturb me I'm tired I want to sleep"Bora said and lay on bed.

Mrs jeon look at Bora and exit the room.

To be continued.......