CHAPTER 31.

Taehyung feel something breaking in himself.

"Bora let taehyung carry his son it's his first right to carry his son"namjoon said to Bora.

After hearing namjoon's voice jungkook look up to see taehyung who was standing there. He grab baby from Bora and take baby to taehyung when jungkook did this Bora's face smile disappear.

"Tae your baby"jungkook said.

Taehyung look at jungkook and then at baby he immediately carry baby and hug his son.

"I wait so much baby for this time"taehyung said while crying jungkook hug him.

"Koo see our son my son"taehyung said.

"Yes baby our son I'm so happy today"jungkook said.

"Let's go home now Bora need rest and let jungkook stay here"Mrs jeon.

"No mom not only jungkook but taehyung will also stay here"namjoon said.

"Yoongi take everyone home I need to talk to jungkook"namjoon said and jungkook look at namjoon because it's first time his hyung say full name of jungkook.

" Let's go outside hyung"jungkook said and take namjoon with him

"What happened hyung are you angry at me for something"jungkook said

"Jungkook what happened to you"namjoon said.

"What happened to me"jungkook said.

"I'm seeing you for months now you start to shouting at taehyung without any reason and he always forgive you because he love you"namjoon said.

"It's not like that hyung"jungkook try to say something.

"It is like that jungkook and what I'm seeing for baby you are doing this but don't forget taehyung is the reason your baby is with you"namjoon said.

"I'm just warning you jungkook don't ignore taehyung without any reason Today also he was standing alone but you didn't notice it because you were so busy with Bora and baby"namjoon said.

Namjoon said and walk out jungkook just stand there thinking everything. He was the one who don't want baby he was the one who always choose taehyung over everything he was the one who promise taehyung that taehyung will always his first priority.

He walk to Bora's room and see Bora is sleeping and taehyung is talking to baby.

"Oh my baby I'm so happy you don't know how much I wait for you"taehyung said and look up when he see someone enter.

"Koo come here look our baby is just like you"taehyung said.

Jungkook smile and walk toward them"yeah he is just like his dad but he is cute like his mummy right my little baby"jungkook said.

"Koo what doctor said when we can go home"taehyung ask.

"They said we can go after two days"jungkook said.

"Hmm after we will take our baby home my love"taehyung start to talk with baby and jungkook look at him whole time.

"Kook did you think baby's name"taehyung suddenly ask.

"Did you think any baby"jungkook ask back.

"Yeah I think jeon seol how is it"taehyung said. Jungkook kiss taehyung lips.

"So cute just like you my little baby"jungkook said.

"You play with baby I'm going to bring something to eat for you "jungkook said and taehyung nod his head.