Chapter - 4 Beginning of Love

* In Jeon mention *

Jungkook knocked on jin' s room and enters .He see jin is reading a book . Jungkook lay down on bed and put his head on jin's lap .

Jin : what happen baby ???

Jk: Nothing eomma ...but,I listen you came in Jeon company .
Eommma.......how many times we have to tell you don't go alone anywhere , it's not safe for baby and you .

Jin : I was not alone . Jimin and tae were with me .

Jk : oh.....ok ok !! ( Closed his eyes and enjoying the way how jin is massaging nu his head )

Jin : what happened bunny ??? I see you' r stressed after party ...

Jk : Eomma ...I have to tell you something ..

Jin : what???

Jk : ( with shy and blushy face ) eomma ...I had a sex with a stranger ..and ..I think I'm in love with that person but, I didn't seen his face ..

Jin : ( with wild eyes ) how you had a sex with a guy even , you didn't seen his face....and now you saying ..you are in love ..

Jk : hyung...now please help me to find that person ..

Jin : ok ! Ok ! I have an idea ... today at party same guest are coming ..so you can find him at night ..

Jk : Thank you hyung ..... Love you so much ...

( Time skip )

* At party *

There is a small get together party ..where only jeon , kim' s and park' s are invited , because they don't want jin to get tired .

( In Namjin ' s room )

Jin is getting ready in front of mirror . When he feel two hands wrapped in his waist .

Jin : You just scared me baby !!!!...

Jooni : I'm sorry bub .....but you'r looking so sexy ...I just want to ditch the party and spend time with you ..

( Namjoon immediately kiss jin's neck and slide his hand into pocket and take out a beautiful diamond pendant , wore on jin' s neck )

Jin : wowww... it's so beautiful ..

Jooni : This is a thank you gift from my side for giving me this happiness . ( While crazing his hand on jin's Tummy , jin give a tight hug to namjoon )

( At party area )

Tae enters into Jeon's mention , on the other side jungkook go out of the mention for some work .

* When he out from door . There are so many guest coming for party and suddenly jk feels fragrance of that last night guy *

Jk : I feel this fragrance again ..I think jin hyung was right . The same guest are coming . Now I have to find that guy .

* When turn back to seeing in party area for finding that guy . He see the couple dance is already started .Jk goes to jin and start dancing with him.*

Jk : I think the same guy is in this party .

Jin : Best of luck baby ..... let's search for my another brother - in - law .

* Jk with a shy face and spin jin and dancing with jimin . After some time when jk spin jimin and dance with another partner . He suddenly smell the fragrance from his partner that was the same smell of that guy.*

Tae stopped dancing when he recognise the same smell of that person with whom he spend that night .

Tae : you'r the same person right . ( With teary eyes )