| CHAPTER 18 |

Fast Hearts and Slow Kisses

"I don't think I'm the right person to be telling you what you should and shouldn't be wearing

"I don't think I'm the right person to be telling you what you should and shouldn't be wearing. You look pretty in everything." Rue said as she sat on Charity's bed.

"Rue! I called you over here because, you're blunt and honest and I want your honest blunt opinion. I don't want to be dressed normally for this. This is our actual first date and I want to look nice for Fezco." Charity rambled.

She and Fezco were going on a date and he only told her to be comfortable and she could wear whatever she wanted. But that could mean anything. She was stressing herself out about what to wear and she didn't know why. She knew that Fezco would like her in anything.

And he would probably prefer her to wear his own clothes on most days. But Charity wanted to look nice and she wanted to make him happy to show her around the town.

I don't know why I was even here, I loved helping out Charity but she was stressing about it too hard. Fez would literally love anything she wore. Like anything. And he was already madly in love with her. She didn't have to try too hard. He had seen her dressed up before and he had seen her dressed down as well. Fezco was just glad that he had someone so pretty on his arm. And he couldn't wait to give her the best first date he could think of. They were both stressing for no reason. They were cute and I was happy for them. But they were disgustingly shy with one another. I wanna lock them in a room and make them kiss until they realize that they're soulmates.