That cant be him..

No one could believe who they saw, most of 51 were looking at Bella and Stella to see their reaction. "Dad! I missed you!" Bella said running up to her father hugging him. "I missed you to Bella! I'm so glad your okay!" Grant said while placing his daughter on the ground again. Stella was in total shock. She didn't know what to say, as grant to her was a monster but right now he was being a supportive father to Bella. 'That can't be him..' Stella thought but she new she was right. He was right there, Hugging their daughter.

After the big reunion, people started leaving the app floor and going back to what they were doing before. "Bella honey, go inside with Kelly while I talk to your dad." Stella said. She really needed to talk to grant alone. "Okay! Bye dad! Uh come one dad?." Bella said not really knowing what to do. "It's ok Bella you can call him your dad I don't mind!" Grant said as he also knew Kelly had been there for Bella while he couldn't.

"So.." grant said. "Look I know you wan to be in her life and I agree she needs you, but right now grant she's happy.." Stella started. "I want you in her life and she wants you in her life but I don't know if In the long run it will be good for her." Stella was definitely hesitant about this but she needed to do what was right for their daughter. "How about we start with you coming here and spending time with her, with me and Kelly around, to ease her into it?" Stella suggested. "I think that's a great idea!" Grant said smiling. They both knew they will be doing everything they can to give Bella the best life ever.

After awhile grant left, after saying bye to Bella, and said he'd be there next shift to spend a couple hours with Bella.

"He bells? Can I talk to you?" Stella asked poking her head into her office where her daughter was doing homework. "You wan to talk about grant, right?" Bella said knowing where this was going. "Yea I do, I just want to know what you think. That's it." Stella said with her eyes widening. She's was shocked as Bella called grant, grant now dad. What had happened? But right now wasn't time for questions. It was time for answers. "I'm ok with it. Can't said I'm over the moon but I'm ok with it." Bella said while still looking at her homework. " ok then well I'll leave you be." Stella said walking to the conmen room.

'This will be a good thing. I can feel it." Stella thought smiling to herself..

||||||||||
Ekkkkkk who's happy with grant being back? I sure am!