Bayverse shockwave x Male Autobot Cybertronian reader

Are you held captive by shockwave? On Cybertron? With nobody to save you? Correct. But do you actually want to be saved? Perhaps not. Because shockwave is thick.
.
.
Enjoy!
.
.
Reader p.o.v
Adrenaline hit your systems as you got trapped. Your foot stuck in a old but super effective trap. The trap has clamped itself firmly around your right ankle. Scouting cybertron seems a good idea. And was a good idea until now. You were probably the only one on this doomed and left alone planet. How long was it ago since you saw someone? A month? Perhaps longer. You shook your hear as you observed the trap. In your alt mode you had driven over it. Giving a signal to machinery to shut it together. It even had forced you to transform. And now with a better look at it, you could see it could only be removed with a code on the padlock. Well frag, without the code there was only one option left. Which was to try and hack it. But with one wrong pull je movement it could blow up. Such a smart and intelligent trap.

It made you wonder who had built it. You could have built this as well. Easily. Alright yes it wasn't going to be as exactly and correct like this one. But still. You were smart with your hands. And now you could feel that you were leaking. Energon was making it's way from your ankle. Running down your foot and onto the ground. So what, it was only a bit of blood. Not a big deal. You grab your gun from your hip. Pointing it at the trap. As it was slowly warming up to fire.

But you suddenly catch a unknown sound. It was from an engine. Deep rumbling from a far. You didn't regonize the engine. But it was from a Cybertronian. You silently beg for it to be an Autobot. If not. This decepticon will tear you apart. There was nothing you could do but to hold your weapon out. If you were going to die. Then you were going to try your ultimate best to make it hard to get rid of you. Your spark beats faster as this could be your last moments online.

And ah yes. From around a corner came a heavily armored tank. You couldn't tell from their alt mode if it was male or female. You hold your gun out as you fire. Waiting to see who it was or if they were bad or good. Your shot hit the front plating. It didn't do much. So you try again. As the gun loads. The paintjob was purple. A dark but smooth paintjob. Wait a minute. No this couldn't be. Why was he here?

You move your attention back to the trap as you try and force the sharp edges off your foot. Using your strength as you tried to spread it open. Which didn't happen. It barley moved. With the sound getting closer you grab your gun again to fire. Only for the person to transform. Yep, you were fragged. You scrolled him quickly. For a mech he was beyond broad. All the edges of his plating were shaped just right. As his one hand was a faint kanon. The same that was up front in his tank form. You held your gun but didn't dare to fire. Not from up so close. Frozen in your trap. There was something you could try. Talking. "What are you doing here?" You questioned. As he probably had the same question for you. But you were here to keept your eyes out. And that you sacrificed your place on the ship for somebody else. You proudly would do it again.

"That doesn't concern you, autobot" his dark voice spat. The one and only shockwave here? A mas scientist with a higher iq then everyone else. Double fragged. You growl as your finger moves back over the tricker. To bad shockwave was faster. Faster then you. As he knocks it away from your hand. Away from your reach. As he slams his kanon hand against the side of your face. You lean backwards. As you've made your mistake.

His one optic focuses on you and only you. As he swallows every scent of your hidden fear. He pushes it harder against your face. As he steps closer. Scrolling your frame slowly. Unlike most mechs, you were built tall but thin. You weren't as broad as most mechs. As your own paintjob was done perfectly but still carried dents and scratches here and there. As your blue optics were a deep ocean for shockwave to sink in. He heats his canon up. As you could see the purple colour coming off from the weapon. Was he going to kill you? Then he would really be alone. It's why he didn't shoot you right here right now.

Instead he cuffs your hands together. Wait what? You look down at the gun that was away from your face. As the stasis cuffs got locked with a key only shockwave has. As he bows down. Entering the code to open the leg trap. You got up with a fast movement. Seeing your freedom. But sadly, and of course. That wasn't going to happen. You felt a high volt electric shock move through your body as you got shocked into unconscious. Your currently offline body fell to the ground. And he was going to take you with him wasn't he? Yep. That was why he wanted you unconscious. So you wouldn't know where his hide out was. Smart. But as I said before. Shockwave is a smart mech.

And he's even smarter to take a now helpless mech to his hidden lab.

And? Do we like it?
Word count 971
Comicmaker12