Brand new home

Y/N's POV:It's odd living here in the past forever...I guess since me and my Mai are here now we age slow like super slow. I was cooking as my mai was still asleep. "Hm..N/N? Your up?" "Uh? Oh yeah...sorry if I've awoken you...couldn't sleep fully" "I understand...the fact we're here forever now...blacks gone but...I can tell his affect on you lingers as if you know there's another out there with the same obsession the original had with you" I nodded. That's what made me not fall asleep,the fact black was obsessed with me. At any given time he saw me he kept trying to get me but Mai kept saving me.

Soon I finished cooking which made me smile as it was just eggs,toast,and bacon but it will be heaven for us. Placing our plates down I fed our cat who still dragged Mai's beanie around. "Mai I think you'll need to replace your beanie,kitty won't let it go" "heh kinda expected it" we smiled as we ate. "Your good at cooking N/N!" "Thank you,feel like I can be a house husband!" "You want to be a house husband...why?" "It's more half and half. Half of me wants to be a house husband just so I can at least feel peace knowing that the house is safe but another half is just me being terrified all the time" "ah I get it! You wanna ease your anxiety!" "I suppose so"

As soon as we finished Mai took the plates to clean them while I cleaned the table. We got changed into new clothes,mine kinda resembled Gohan as it was the 'academic' aesthetic while Mai was wearing something I couldn't describe but it matched. "Aw you look nerdy!" "Oh shush!" She chuckled. Our cat jumped into Mai's messenger bag as we walked.

We arrived to mom's house as I knocked. Soon it was opened but I saw no one so I looked down to see trunks or little me...it's kinda weird how we have different names. "Heya trunks may we come in?" "Mhm!" He moved as we walked in while Mai shut it as Trunks was petting our cat. "So uh how long while you be here Y/N?" "Forever.." "R-REALLY!?" "Mhm so I'm stuck with you and your stuck with me!" Trunks groaned while I giggled a bit.

I guess I can adjust to this brand new life fast! I can finally have a peaceful life