Chapter 20

"Your battle is my battle. We fight together."

Another spring morning, a new feeling for the girl who discovered the meaning of being touched, wanted, tasted. Something she's dreamt of, wondering if she'd ever give it a chance, but fear stopped her from wanting it until she met the king of dreams. He, himself, a charming man that fell for the helpless girl, and even he didn't think she could save him from the nightmares.

Daphnes golden hair was spread out on the pillow, her cheeks warm, her lips, kissed. It was the first time that she felt like a woman. Her ocean eyes opened, the diamond of her pupils shinning in the sunlight. Her delicate hand, the one that was pecked by the lips of Jimin. She covered her sensitive eyes and looked away from the sun, seeing that the spot next to her was empty.

She held the blanket close to her and lifted up, her muscles in her legs tighten, but in a good way. She pushes her hair out of her face with a smile, teeth biting her lip, remembering the unforgettable night.

The bedroom door was opened. The penthouse sounded like a museum. Soft music but no voices. It was a sweet morning and she wanted to take it in before it could end. Looking out the bedroom door, a charming figure blocks the view, making it 100x better.

He leans against the door, the siren eyes that took in Daphnes gorgeous body, her skin, her blush and her squinted eyes as he made love to her. He was satisfied that he was the one that took her virginity. And he didn't think he'd lose his, ever.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Daphne asked, grinning at him who was admiring her in his bed, naked.

"If I do, would you come to me?" Jimin asked, leaning his head to the side, eyes narrowing to the dent of the blankets sinking between her legs.

Daphne softly chuckled and rubbed her face, "I don't think I can."

Jimin smiled and had mercy. He is at fault for her condition. He made his way to her, getting on the bed, hovering her, smelling the scent that stayed with her from last night, "I like this smell on you."

"What, sweat?" Daphne asked, rolling her eyes.

Jimin smirked, leaning forward, eyeing her lips, "Me." He softly says before his lips melt against hers.

Daphne lays down, Jimin following her body with his mouth connected with hers. "Is it bad that I want you again?" Jimin asked, feeling the strands of golden hair.

Daphne took the chance to trace the outlines of his neck peeking over his black shirt, "You always want me."

Jimin smiles, a fine look that made Daphne crumble, "So you were never oblivious?"

Daphne chuckles, "I'm not blind, Jimin."

"Of course you aren't. Daphne Belladove of B.O.C." Jimin said, touching her cheek softly with the back of his finger. Daphne pulls his hand close, feeling it against her face, absorbing his warmth.

"Or should I say Mrs. Park?" Jimin said, a smile hidden, an expression as if he was asking himself that. It sounded right, but their engagement wasn't real, "Would you ever marry me? Truly?"

"Marriage is on your mind already?" Daphne teased, putting his hand above her chest.

"Daphne, I'm being serious." Jimin meant it. His face said it all. There was worry that they'd get caught and won't be able to have that simple life. "If it wasn't for last night, I would've guessed that you were never interested. And if so, then we wouldn't be having this conversation."

Daphne knew he was right, but she liked him all along, she was just afraid. She's never felt more seen than now and it's all because of him. "I suppose you're right." She blinked her watery eyes, realizing that there might not be an easy way for them.