Chapter 29

It was a morning that Jimin has never witnessed before. Despite all the trauma he's gone through, he now has a Daphne. Someone to wake up to, to reach out and touch. Someone that loves him for every flaw.

His arms tighten beneath his pillow, stretching while he yawns. He shifts his body the other way to see Daphne laying beside him. Her blonde hair, curling over her neck and another strand hugging the back of her bare shoulders. He wraps his hand around her waists as a faint noise escapes her. He pulls her against him, her warmth mixing with his.

He kisses the back of her shoulder, hearing her yawn cutely. He smiles and waits for her to finish. "Morning." He says happily. She stretches out her legs, pushing her back against his chest as she smiles, her cheeks flushed.

"Morning" she says sleepy, wiggling against him, that feeling of comfort and happiness taking over her body as her toes move back and forth like a cat making biscuits.

"You sound restless." Jimin says, pecking the skin of her neck. His lips presses against her neck as his breath becomes a blanket across her skin. She shivers and giggles. She sinks her head further against his pillow and sighs out, "Thats because you wouldn't let me sleep." She says back, her eyes feeling heavy.

Jimin's hand slides down her stomach softly and slowly as he buries his nose into the nape of her neck, "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy last night." His voice rises as he teases Daphne.

"Shh." She grabs his hand and raises it up to her breasts. He squeezes one and holds it as she shifts against him, getting comfortable for a nap.

Jimin takes the hint and chuckles. He tucks a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty. "Alright, I'll let you sleep." He goes to kiss her cheek but Daphne turns her head and kisses him. He smiles sexily into the kiss, amused by her first move. He gives her another kiss before rolling over and sitting up on the bed.

He takes his phone off the charger and as it turns on, a notification pops up. A message from his father two hours ago. He glances back at Daphne to make sure she's not peeking. He turns back and opens the chat.

Mr. Park- lunch at the Capital Grille.

Jimin's hand drops between his legs, one hand still holding the phone as he rubs his mouth. He looks back at his fathers message and bites the inside of his mouth before determination shadows his expression.

Jimin takes a shower, still smelling Daphne on him. He carefully scrubs his entire body, making sure Daphnes scent stays with him. Hoping it'll calm his nerves down as if she's right beside him. He calls Jin, who drives him to the location his father mentioned in his text. Jimin hesitates, his hand on the car door.

"Would you like me to come in with you?" Jin asks, seeing Jimin become a nervous wreck in the back seat. He hates his father almost as much as Jimin does. All the things he's done to him makes Jin want to punch the guy till he can no longer fight back.

Jimin breathes heavy and shakes his head. Holding the door handle tight as he swings the car door open and steps out. He shuts the car door and looks up at the building. He buttons his light brown suit jacket and heads inside. He informs one of the waiters that he's here to meet with his father and they immediately take him to the farthest booth in the back.

He sees the back of his fathers head, sitting and waiting for him. His stomach becomes heavy and his throat is dry, but he does his best to swallow the saliva, so he doesn't look weak in front of him. He forces a confident expression and enters his fathers sight, taking the booth in front of him.

"You're late." His father says, eyes narrowed at his phone as he types.

Jimin taps on the table, annoyed that his father is already trying to start something. "You didn't tell me a time."