small aidelyn oneshot

Here's a quick one shot cause I'm in progress of a full aidelyn one shot rn that will be out soon.
But this is a part two to one of my previous chapters 'tired :) ' 

@della_fella suggested this so I thought I'd make it into a quick one shot :)

I have a lot of drafts rn :')

ashlyn sat up on her bed and looked down at Aiden, who was sleeping on the floor. She wanted to talk to him more but now that he's asleep she really can't. An ideas popped into her mind but she was very hesitant on acting out that thought. Eventually she decided to listen and got off her bed. She grabbed her blanket and sat on the floor right next to Aiden. She laid down next to him with her head on his chest she pulled the blanket over them and wrapped her arms around his torso. He was so warm, ashlyn smiled as she snuggled closer to him. She's never got this close to him before but she loved it. She gently closed her eyes and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.

Sunlight eventually made it's way through the windows and brightened the room. Aiden's eyes slowly opened, looking up at the ceiling.
'oh, its morning already. ' he thought to himself. Right when he  was about to get up he noticed something on top of him. He looked down to see very familiar red hair.  It was ashlyn,  she was cuddling him and she was fast asleep.
' wasn't she sleeping up there? When did she? '
Aiden thought to himself confused while looking down at ash. His thoughts were cut off by ashlyn pulling him closer while mumbling his name. ( still asleep) 

Aiden chuckled and pulled her into his arms. Pulled the blanket over her more and played with her hair before falling back asleep.
.
.
.
.
.

Mike and emma woke up right after and headed down stairs to start making breakfast. thankfully for them it was the weekend which means they don't work, Emma was cooking the bacon while talking to mike then eventually asked him if he could go get ashlyn. He agreed and walked upstairs, he knocked on her door before opening. He called out her name while turning the door handle and opening the door. When he walked in he realized she wasn't in her bed.

He figured she was in the bathroom and was about to leave until he heard something moving right next to her bed. He chuckled at the thought of her falling of her bed while she was sleeping.
But was met with something else when he looked. Aiden cuddling ashlyn on the floor right next to her bed. He was surprised to see Aiden there and was confused on how he got here, possibly during the night? He eventually thought of the worst outcome that could've happened when he visited ashlyn last night. That's when Emma walked in.
" is everything alright what's taking you so lon-" 
She was cut off when she saw them on the floor.  She smiled widely and shook Mike's shoulders. She grabbed his hand and left the room before finally speaking.

" aww, they're so cute. " she squealed.

" i guess....? " he replied a little annoyed with seeing him cuddling with ash

" aw come on, admit it they're cute. Hopefully, after this they would become a couple!" Emma whisper yelled happily.

She gasped right after " ashlyn having a boyfriend! " She laughed in excitement

" yeah.. But how did he get in though? "  he replied

" she might've let him in last night. " Emma shrugged

" while we were sleeping. Don't you think we should wake them up anyway? "

" ah no, we should let them sleep for a bit longer they did seem tired. "

" alright. " he groaned

They walked back down stairs and finished up breakfast.
.
.
.
_____________________________

Yeah it's been a bit since I actually wrote on here but ok 🤭✌

{ THESE DOODLES BELONG TO ME PLEASE DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION }

✨✨ here's some more aidelyn doodles for your patience 😌😌✨

these doodles will also be on my insta 😌✌✨@Emo_market3