Glasses

(Art above is also mine and on my insta)

Aiden slowly sat up in his bed, stretching a little before plopping backwards back down. The sunlight slightly peaked through the red colored curtains that swayed back and forth. He reached for his phone and squinted to see the screen read; "5:30 am" 'God that's too early..' he thought to himself before tossing it next to him and snuggling his face back into the soft pillow. After laying there for a moment he moved his hand across the spot beside him and it was empty. After not feeling a familiar presence he quickly sat up and squinted at the spot beside him, His freckled princess wasn't beside him. He looked around the room trying to find her, which was difficult due to him not having his contacts in. "Ash..?" He called out, but there was no answer.

Last night, Ashlyn came over to have a sleepover with Aiden. They cuddled and watched movies and Aiden made her snacks! (He almost exploded the microwave trying to make popcorn).
Her pale fingers ran through his blonde curls, gently massaging his scalp. Aiden snuggled his nose into the crook of her neck, his arms wrapped around her tightly as if a phantom was gonna rip her away from him. She moved his hair a little before whispering "looks like you need to dye it again." Aiden huffed "the roots are coming in already?" He kept his voice quiet since she didn't have her ear plugs in. She giggled a little and kissed his forehead before cuddling him closer.
Silence filled the room again; the remaining sound left was the light buzzing coming from the fan across the room.
"I love you, ash.." he mumbled into her shoulder, her hands found their way back into his hair "I love you too.." She whispers. Their voices quiet as sleep slowly took them.

The bed slightly creaked as he stood up, wanting to find his orange-sherbert haired girlfriend. Squinting as his eyes searched for his contact lens on the nightstand beside his bed. However, they were nowhere to be seen. He dropped to his knees and he looked underneath the nightstand and on the sides trying to find the contact case. Sadly, he couldn't find it... meaning: he'd have to wear his glasses. He absolutely hated his glasses; he thought he looked silly with them. Sliding them on his face, he could see clearly now but he hated the way he looked with them. After fifteen minutes of searching for his contacts he officially gave up and went down stairs.

He walked down those stairs with sadness on his face (almost falling twice because he didn't wanna keep on his glasses.) Ben and Ashlyn were in the kitchen, making breakfast. Though it was more like just Ashlyn was cooking. She noticed Aiden "Ah, morning." She spoke and he was gonna wave before bumping into a wall. Ashlyn flinched and walked over to him "you okay?" He stood up straight, trying to act normal "yep!" Ash gave him a look, she knew he was lying. He tried to change the subject "hey, where's carrot?" mentioning their stuffed carrot plush. She pointed to the counter, the plush was just sitting there. Still thinking his behavior is a little odd she asked "are you sure you're okay?" He nodded "perfectly fine!" He had a nervous tone in his voice.

Ashlyn then noticed his eyes were brown, not red. She looked confused as she grabbed his face "why are your eyes brown?" Ben gave Aiden an annoyed look before typing "you lost them again, didn't you?" Aiden nodded "I swear I left them on my nightstand!" "Left what?" Ashlyn was confused, what did he lose? Then Ben typed "Aiden wears contacts due to his poor vision." she was surprised, he has poor vision?
"Really?" She asked, Ben nodded
"Aiden, please put your glasses on so we can find you contacts." Ben typed.
"No :("
"Aiden." Ashlyn gave him a stern look."But I look silly in them :(" he pouted. She took the glasses from him "no you don't, put them on" he shook his head, instead the glasses were shoved onto his face by ash. "You don't look silly, you look cute.." She spoke, a smile threatening to show. He pouted "I hate them :("
"you look adorable, Aid" she said before giving him a little kiss on the nose. His cheeks went a little red and he stopped complaining about the glasses.

"Now come on, let's go find your contacts." Ashlyn turned off the stove before taking his hand up the stairs with Ben following.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________________

Hey guyss :D
Ik this one is a lot more shorter than usual but I didn't rly know how to end it 😓

I'm now here to feed you my doodles
They are also on my insta @emo_market3

I'm now here to feed you my doodlesThey are also on my insta @emo_market3

[Lilith and her gf Kath]

[Ash & Aid]

[Ash]

[The plush is the carrot they were talking abt btw]