Sisters :)

[ ⚠ if you'd like to use art please credit me when you do so ⚠ ]

(the one on the left is Lilith btw)

(This is a very short one shot, but I'm like completely out of ideas. Also this is a Lilith one shot :] )

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ashlyn was having a bit of a rough day, Everything was just so overwhelming. This morning she spelt some coffee on herself and had to change, which almost made her late for the bus. The bus was annoyingly loud, When she got into her first class of the day the teacher was absent. Meaning, there was a loud substitute that let the class do whatever they wanted for the day. She was glad she didn't have to do any work but when the class got to do whatever they wanted it was total anarchy. At lunch the athletic guys were throwing food around, an apple hit her plate and food splattered everywhere. The ride back home was okay but she had plenty of homework to do which stressed her out more. She plopped backwards onto her bed, throwing her laptop next to her. She groaned in anger covering her face with her pillow, ready to scream into it.
Then she heard a knock on her door before it opened. Lilith was there she noticed that she was stressed and kept quiet, slowly closing the door behind her so the noise didn't bother her more. "She needs time to cool off for a bit.." Lilith whispered to herself before carefully walking down stairs to the kitchen. She leaned against the countertop, thinking. "What would be a way to calm her down?" She whispered then she looked at the clock and she got an idea.
"She'd probably prefer a snack first though..." she thought to herself before opening the fridge and grabbing some apples from it, she carefully washed them before placing them on a cutting board. She sliced the apples, taking the seeds out and put them into a bowl along with other fruits like strawberries and grapes. She looked at the clock and waited a minute before going back up to ashlyn's room. She knocked lightly before opening the door, she was still laying on her stomach with her face squished into the pillow "Ashie?" Lilith called out softly, Ashlyn turned her head towards her making a noise of acknowledgement "want a snack?" Lilith asked, holding out a bowl of fruits towards her while eating a grape herself. She took the bowl and sat up on the bed, Lilith sat beside her. "So, I was wondering...Today's a Tuesday so usually places are less busy.." Lilith started, Ashlyn looked at her in suspicion. "Would you wanna go to that cafe you love so much?" Lilith smiled "it's a good way to get your mind off of things." She continued, Ashlyn thought for a moment looking down at the bowl of fruits. before she looked back up at Lilith and nodded, with a very small smile "alright then, get ready we'll leave in ten." Lilith smiled before going to her room.

They got in the car, Lilith in the driver's seat and Ashlyn in the passenger seat. Lilith started the car and began to drive, however on the way to the cafe there was a bunch of traffic. Lilith groaned "ugh..." After 20 minutes of being stuck in traffic they finally made it to the cafe. They got out of the car and went inside.. Sadly the cafe was almost completely full. Ashlyn covered her ears at the loud noise and Lilith sighed, they got back into the car "well.. I heard there's another cafe near just as good, wanna try that?" Ashlyn nodded and they drove there. Thankfully it wasn't full like the other one, the bell chimed as they opened the door. They sat down at a small table near the window after they ordered. Lilith noticed she looked a bit more relaxed "So, Ashie.. I noticed the way you came home from school earlier... I'm guessing you didn't have a good day?" Lilith asked softly, Ashlyn took a sip of her coffee before speaking "yeah.. Today sucked.." She sighed "how come?"
"I spilled coffee on myself this morning, the bus was loud, my class was loud, the athletic guys were being idiots." she sighed "oh, sorry about that, it's okay though things happen.. Maybe tomorrow will be way better than today. Though you can't let things always get to you it's not healthy. It'll make you more stressed than you already are." Lilith smiled, Ashlyn nodded. "Oh! When we get home we should watch a movie." Lilith offered, Ashlyn smiled and nodded.

When they finished their food, they went home. They got blankets and snacks ready for the movie, they even turned off the lights. The movie began, and it was a very good movie. Though there was one scene where there was a group of friends hanging out and having fun "lils?" Ashlyn asked, Lilith looked at her "hm?" "I..sometimes I wish I had friends.." Ashlyn whispered "sometimes.. It really sucks being alone.." Lilith hugged her "it's okay you'll make some soon" she smiled, once the movie ended they cleaned up the living room and got ready for bed "Lilith?" Ashlyn called out to her, Lilith was in the kitchen getting something to drink and she turned to her "hm?" Ashlyn was silent for a moment "Thank you for today, I feel a lot better than before.. " she smiled, Lilith chuckled "Your welcome." Ashlyn went upstairs to her room and Lilith smiled to herself.

__________________________________________________

(A/N)
Hey guys sorry for my absence my phone was broken and I just finally got it fixed 😢😢 also art dump

[⚠ THIS IS MY ART IF YOU'D LIKE TO USE ART PLEASE CREDIT ME WHEN YOU DO SO <3 ⚠]

[Lilith and ashy]

[Lilith and ashy]

[Lilith]

[Tyler]