C.32

*Jade*

Now on trip number two with Dácio, I realized early on that I'd never get used to traveling. It wasn't the long flights or panic every time I had to pack that got me, but the overwhelming feeling of joy whenever flying over a beautiful place.

I loved every second on his jet of just being able to look out into the sky. Whenever Dácio would doze off I imagined the feeling of the clouds on my skin. I'd observe every last one as far as my eyes could see, then be met with a wonderful surprise when we arrived to our destination.

Unfortunately, due to Dácio's tiring days at work, he spent most of our flights sleeping, so the mile high club would have to wait, yet again.

It was nearing evening by the time we landed. Dácio of course had an entire itinerary for us that he revealed to me one by one.

"Tonight after dinner I want to show you a place," he mentioned as we rode hand in hand.

"Yes sir," I answered, already correcting my tendency to ask questions.

To my luck though, he quickly revealed the surprise.

"There's a club here for couples like us... I want to show you it while some of my friends are here vacationing as well," he continued explaining.

"Is it one of those clubs sir?" I asked, implying that it was a club for submissives and dominants to act freely outside of closed doors.

"Yes.. do you think you're ready for something like that?" He asked.

"To visit, absolutely. I don't know if I'd be willing to put on a show though..." I admitted.

I had done my research during one my countless days in the house. These were the type of clubs that I could only see from the outside, but had to assume the rest.

Dominants tend to go to them with ther submissive(s). There's displayed play sessions for those that want to watch or partake, and I even read something about there being private rooms for personal pleasures. I was nervous, per usual, but more intrigued than anything.

"Oh of course not. It's your first time there, I could never ask of something that big," Dácio waved off, dismissing any of my worries.

"Well then, I'm excited as can be," I reassured, hugging his arm some more before accepting a small peck.

"Did you pack anything black?" He asked, stroking my skin softly.

"Yes sir."

"Even better."

Dácio and I gave each other a playful smirk as we eyed one another, both trying equally hard not to laugh first. The night ahead of us would be long, but I could tell my memory of it would last forever.

———

"And I let him go. The dipshit probably couldn't even wipe his own ass right," Dácio scoffed as we shared another glass of wine.

The night had been moving blissfully along. Dácio wasn't as strict as usual, backing off of all fours for most of the night. He had been cracking jokes since we sat down, and even ordered a few shots between our courses despite his vow to solely drink wine.

I knew it was his attempt to make me feel less nervous the closer we got to the end of meal. After the restaurant would be another new world revealed to me, and I would have no choice but to react accordingly.

"How about we hit the road love?" Dácio smiled, hand stretched out to me while the other held my leftovers in a bag.

"Should've mentioned it sooner," I slyly replied, when in reality I was shitting bricks our entire walk out.

""I want to go over the rules for the clubhouse," he started, adding to my bundled anxiety.

We sat hand in hand in the back of the Escalade. Even though a calming jazz tune was strumming through the speakers, all my mind could do was scatter.

"Remember your two most important rules- You do not speak to anyone else without my permission, but most importantly watch. Your. Eyes. Do not become a deer in headlights once inside Jade. I know that is a lot to ask, but you've been doing well, and I have faith that you will continue to do so," he reassured, rubbing my knuckles softly while trying to find my eyes in the dark of the night.

"Thank you sir," I spoke before taking a deep breath.

I couldn't tell if my excitement was greater than my anxiety. My food began doing summersaults in my stomach, and I almost found myself lurching out the window of the car.

Thankfully it came to a stop just when I thought I would turn an ill green. Dácio stepped out first and fixed his attire in the sleek reflection. Once done, he grabbed my hand gently as he helped me step out the car.

"I'll give you a call when we're ready," he said to his driver, then continued leading the way to a discreet ally.

The blackness of the night only grew the deeper we walked down the ally. The street lights glow slowly stopped reaching over us, and I was starting to wonder when Dácio would start showing any fear soon.

As soon as I couldn't see my hand in front of me we stopped, and Dácio placed a discreet knock against a door. It blended in so well with the brick I was confused as to how he even saw it. The door also missed a handle or knob, and a drop box slot towards the top took its place.

We waited with intertwined hands. Dácio stroked the back of my hand soothingly as I started hearing the faint thud of music.

Finally the little slot slid open and a pair of eyes stared us down from the other side. Dácio flashed the man a small card that I couldn't get a glimpse of, and like magic the door started unbolting. Not a minute later it was open, and I had to fight every nerve in my body to keep my jaw shut.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

A/n: I'm so so so sorry for not updating in a month my loves. I just recently graduated with my aa so I've been trying to get my shit together before moving onto uni. As usual, hope you enjoyed!