Come in come in out of the rain

(Ok I just want you to know I wrote this chapter or planned for it rather a long time ago that being said) It had to have been shortly after our last attempt to capture Victoria and it hadn't been long since we took that trip to see mom and she treated the boys as they were her own. I think the guys were starting to give up on Jake being one of them but at least now they understand. It been raining a lot here recently good for us not so good for Jordan. I mean it rains here all the time but he's been working so hard lately. We weren't really all that worried right now things had kind of slowed down. Sure we still had Victoria after Bella and I but Carlisle was still working on that potion and I was kind of working on my own kind as well. Tori is my friend and I was gonna help save her. But right now I was worried.

Hey E? I called out to my brother. It's been a few days since we've seen Jordan. You're right. He frowned back. He hasn't even been at HQ in the last couple of days. Find Jordan I said to the thin air. A puff of smoke appeared before me. What I saw.... Come on Jacob it's gonna be ok you're gonna get better. His dad was saying to him as Jordan laid in bed a cold sweat dripping off of him. He's probably been hanging around those Cullen's too much probably caught a cold or something. Drop it Sam! His father scolds him. He's hotter than he's supposed to be. I'm freezing. He complains. Is it really mono this time? Only if his pretty little girlfriend has it too. Sam teased. Hey Sam come 'ere. Sam got closer.

Jake pushed a hand up at his face to make him shush. Shut.... Up.... He then turned on his side and went back to sleep after shoving a pillow over his head. I frown then look again. What is that? IDK E frowns shaking his head It looks kind of like a ghost. You're not funny. No I'm serious look I point again. It did look ghostly it was like a ghostly hand was reaching out toward him. Jordan the ghost called in sing song as it looked like it was rubbing his back. A small smile tugged on his face as a light happy hum sound came past his lips. Lets leave him alone for now. I've got work to do here and then I'm gonna see Carlisle and see if he can figure out what's wrong with him. Emily comes in and gets Sam to leave the room. Let him sleep Sam go out and do some hunting or something. And then she closes the door behind him. Emily is kind of like the pack mom Sam's fiance or not. She gets closer to the bed and sweeps back his hair as she kisses his forehead.

Hey Em he calls groggily. Sh it's ok go back to sleep. Can you close the window well can you leave it a crack open I'm freezing but it's hot in here. As you wish Jacob. I can't watch anymore I frown swishing it away. Where are you going? My brother asks me. I'm going over to take care of Jordan. I say pulling on my coat and pulling the hood up over my head. Is Carlisle here? He should be it's his day off. I'll wait here for his dad and tell Carlisle what's going on. Give my brotherly affections. I will bye. I open the door and his dad was on the other end. Good morning Billy Black. Good morning Jade he smiles up at me. Is you uncle home? Uncle Carlisle? I call for him. Yes Jade? Why good morning friend what brings you over here on a such a beautiful rainy morning? It's Jacob he's not well he shakes his head. I was hoping if you weren't busy you could come over and see what's wrong with him. Of course allow me to get my things and I'll be right over.

Princess where are you going? He asks me. I was headed out that way myself. Well if you're all going over I might as well come over myself now too. Edward agrees. Awfully quite this morning where's the rest of your group? Out hunting. This early in the morning. Well out hunting or at Cora's breakfast rush. I think my wife is out grocery shopping. When I get to the house I knock on the door. Oh good morning Jade come in come in out of the rain. Hello Emily. Don't mind if I do. How are you this morning? Concerned. Why dear whatever for? I heard that Jake is sick. Whatever gave you that idea? I wave my hand and show her what I saw. He's in his room asleep but you can go in there if you want. I've brought everything I need to make him feel better. Where? She asks me. I'm not friends with a witch for nothing she's taught me a lot. You're little group's friendship is so amusing and interesting to say the least. Reincarnated best friends from the life you share and supposed to be enemies in this life but are still best friends against all odds and treat each other like family. His dad Carlisle and Edward are coming over momentarily.