✟You better lie down boy, the angels are watching.✟

════════════════════════════
Recommend music: Romantic Homicide - d4vd┆Daddy Issues - The Neighborhood
════════════════════════════

Y'all help I just screamed so loud cause a bat flew into my window😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏
[the bat is ok, he does kinda look like a frog tho]
Come get ur soup I guess
CW:RELIGIOUS TRAUMA, CHILDHOOD ABUSE, AND NSFW CONTENT
═════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════╝
"We're here"
Vincent was a lot quieter for the rest of the drive, giving Arlo plenty of time to think about that interaction and about Vincent's personality, and, you know realizing it now... despite the fact that he tried to remain in control of his emotions, behavior, and background, it was so clear that he had crippling daddy issues, the way he smoked, the way he drove, the way he naturally felt more comfortable around older men, or maybe he was just into that, it far from mattered to Arlo.

They were stopped at a motel, their goal was to reach Phoenix Arizona, by the end of the week, but for now they had stopped to rest at a motel. Vincent got their keys and payed, as they both walked up to the room in silence.

"I'll take the bed on the right."
Damn, Arlo wanted that one, guess you gotta be fast. Both of the men unpacked onto their respective beds, showered, turned out the lights, and lied down for the night.

Vincent went to bed quickly. He was faster than most with these things, he knew that that was probably unhealthy or a sign of something, but whatever, who cares.

═══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══════════

Vincent woke up in the middle of the night, wondering why, he looks behind him, Arlo is still there, and still asleep. He checks the time, it's 1:44 in the morning, he wonders what woke him up, until he feels an ache in between his legs.

"Shit."
He whispered to himself, looking down, he was totally hard. He never really, touched himself, especially not in front of others! But tonight, he, for some odd reason, began palming himself through his boxers, soft gasps and moans escaped him, he felt his dick heat up. He began thinking.

'What the hell would dad say if he could see you now, violating your vow, submitting to the devils temptations like the bitch boy you are, I thought you grew out of that. I guess you are still the dumb little fag you will always be.'

He immediately stoped, though he ached and pleaded with himself for more, he couldn't- wouldn't submit ever again.

'And what would mom say, you know how your father gets, don't even look down there, if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off."
Vincent felt himself begin shaking lightly, and he began praying- pleading

"God please just make it stop."
Was all he could think to say in the moment.
For god to have mercy on him, to stop this pain, to save him.

And he never did.

═════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════╗
Wrote this short angst chapter while having dinner with my parents!
It was fun-ish, get ready for some angst/comfort next chapter