Chapter 1 An Unplanned Adventure

Chibi A/N: Oh dear god here we go with this series...

A/N: What? I don't see anything wrong with it. I mean It's Undertale and Deltarune. Shouldn't be that bad.

Chibi A/N: Yeah? Well Since you're probably going to stuff god knows what into this, I might as well ask. Are there gonna be any OCs in this?

A/N: Yes and No... But mostly Yes. Not much though.

Chibi A/N: Uh-huh. I hope you don't mind that I take that with a bit of salt. Anything else?

A/N: I don't know, Fem A/N there anything else?

Fem A/N: Other than Monsters of Monsters that the Reader will probably have to fight... No. Not off the top of my head. O-oh! And we'll probably use some of TheWill's names for characters And Maybe art to get some of the gender-bent versions of characters... Sometimes. Not every monster is a girl. This is to save some time and a few words.

A/N: Ah yes, That comic is the thing that Inspired me to make this in the first place, but don't worry I'm not gonna just copy and paste it. I'm actually gonna do my own thing... Just like how 90% of the internet did with Undertale and Deltarune.

Chibi A/N: *Sigh* Can we start now?

A/N: Yes. Yes, we can. Let's get this story started!

Deep in the woods, there were two people heading to a cave. One of these people is a girl named Friskie... And it wasn't just because it was her name. Mainly because she may look calm and stoic, but she's a bit of a wild one... No, get your mind out of the gutter, I meant she tends to do some dangerous things from time to time. Ok and a bit of that, but she only teases... Ok Not... Really, but we'll get into that later, just know you two haven't Done It yet. But back to the first Part, She did this ever since she was little but her goofy antics never really brought harm to anyone else... Well, except maybe you that one time when she filled a Potato cannon with bean bags and launched them square in your chest at point-blank range. You remember you were in the hospital for a week after that... *Clears Throat* anyway here's a picture.

 *Clears Throat* anyway here's a picture

Art by TheBlackSunKing

Huh, Fancy name. Also, she is over 18 in this you weirdo's!!! *Deep breath* Back to the story...

Friskie: Hey Y/N! Are you doing ok back there?

She said while stepping over a bunch of ferns and bushes to reach a sight clearing in the woods... Only to have those ferns and bushes get slashed and bashed by your Steller Plant killing skills and a really sharp Machete that cost about... 30$. On a Collage Student's budget that's some missed out on Pizza and Soda. Oh and here's a picture of what you're wearing for refinance.