Chapter 2 A Goat Milfs Love~

This is a Lemon Chapter(Aka Smut) You have been Warned/Informed.

Art by Cooliehigh

Aster: My word you jumped right into this one huh?

A/N: Yeah, I plan to release Three Chapters of this book by the end of the year. But I'll settle for Two if I can't make the window. However, I'm gonna damn well try to make it.

Aster: Fair enough... Say where is that little Chaos Potato and your more Feminine Version?

A/N: Oh there out to Lunch. They're eating some Crab Boil or something.

Aster: Oooooh~! That sounds good! Wish I could attend, but... Well, I simply Must do my research on Y/N's breeding compatibility with Monsters~.

A/N: You mean you're gonna get off to this, Right?

Aster: It can be both! Science is more of an... Experience~.

A/N: Uh-huh... Let's just get this Chapter Started. Oh and I'll try to go easier on the names this time around. Why? Well, I like to challenge myself and I kinda felt like trimming some of them down to see how it works. That's all. Anyway, back to the story!

Toriel laughed as you had just told her about the time Friskie managed to do the Macarena by putting maracas between both her Normie Fun Balloons and Rump of Plumpness before shaking in rhythm to the song.

Toriel: Oh my Gosh! *Tipsy Chuckle* That girl is crazy!

The Motherly Goat Gal laugh soon dies down as You both notice that you two emptied the Bottle of Wine that Toriel bought this evening already. Yet Friskie was still asleep, plus you don't exactly want to go yet. Not until Toriel is mentally ready for you two to leave. Yet you've run out of topics to talk about... You think you're pretty Tipsy yourself. Then the thought occurred to you that she mentioned that she was writing some sort of Joke Book full of Bad puns... Now you don't know if it's the alcohol talking, but that actually sounded like some fun could be had there.

Y/N: You said you had a Joke Book or something along those lines, Right? Mind if I heard some of them?

Toriel's face perked up as she had totally forgotten all about that! She wondered if you'll actually laugh or just laugh because there terrible. Either way, it's a win-win for her! Besides You and I both know where this is going, I mean I told you it was a Lemon after all.

Toriel: Of course! Though I must warn you the Jokes are a bit too... Punny~!

Even though you were more tipsy than an Irishmen on a Monday morning you still winced a little on the inside, but it was too late now as Toriel was practically dragging you into her room to show you her truly Staggering amount of Bad Jokes and Puns she has written. Once inside she headed over to her desk and started to bend over.

Toriel: Ok let's see here... Oh! Why did the Scarecrow get a Promotion? Because he was Out Standing in his field!

Oh god... Everyone and their mother knows that-. Hot damn she has a Phat ass, I mean of course she does but with how she's bending over you couldn't help but to stare while she continued.

Toriel: What do you get when you mix Alcohol and literature? Tequila Mockingbird!

After saying that awful pun she shook her ass a little causing it to jiggle a little. When that happens the neurons in your brain suddenly when into overdrive as you fail to take note of the building bulge inside your pants.