Chapter 1

While Cale was looking at Barrow, the door to the room suddenly opened and a nurse entered.

Cale turned to the nurse and immediately noted that she was Korean, so he was in Korea or the nurse was just Korean.

The nurse after a while of having entered the room, notices that one of the redheads is awake while watching her.

- Are you okay, little kid? - the nurse asks, while starting to take the instruments to measure his vitals.

- Hmm. - Cale nods while smiling which gives the nurse a very adorable sight.

- He is so cute. - she thinks while having a mental image of her being struck by his cuteness.

- What's with her? - Cale thinks for himself watching the nurse having a nosebleed.

The nurse starts measuring his vitals, while thinking how to break the news to the two kids that they are now orphans, as their parents had died in the car crash that made them end in the hospital.

Meanwhile, at the other bed, Barrow starts to wake up, after having a strange conversation with the GoD, he only told him that he would be reincarnated again, but this time it wasn't because of the curse, as it no longer exists.

- Oh, you are awake too. - the nurse says after seeing the older brother sit up. - After I finish with your little brother I will check your vitals.

- The hell?! - Cale exclaims in his head. - The white radish is now my older brother...

Barrow looks at the nurse confused as he didn't understand what she had said and then he looks at the other bed, where he finds Cale Henituse as an 8 year old kid.

Cale sees the confused look in Barrow's face and understands that he doesn't know Korean, as it was the language that she was talking.

- Noona, my hyung doesn't know Korean, I will tell him what you said. - he tells the nurse while smiling, while Barrow looks at Cale as if he had finally lost it, he couldn't believe that Cale Henituse was making that expression.

- Okay, maybe I should have expected that you didn't know Korean. - the nurse murmurs, but Cale still hears it, which makes him wonder if maybe they had come for a vacation and ended in a car crash or something.

- Hyung. - Cale calls Barrow, even if he didn't want to call him that, and then he starts talking to him in the Eastern Continent's language, which he should be more familiar. - The nurse will check your vitals, we will talk more when she leaves. 

Barrow nods, a bit confused at being called hyung by the younger redhead, but he complies.

The nurse finishes checking their vitals and that's when the hard part arrives.

- You two are almost perfectly fine, as you only had a few scratches from the accident, so you should be able to leave soon. - the nurse says and Cale nods making her know that he understands. - Unfortunately, your parents didn't make it, so you would have to go to some relatives, if you have even if we couldn't find them, or go to the orphanage. - Cale puts a sad face as that was what the nurse was hoping from him and then she continues. - We also got some of your belongings we left them there. - she finishes while signaling one of the couches in the room, where there was two school bags and two pairs of clothes.

- Thanks noona. - Cale smiles sadly and after that the nurse leaves.

- What happened? - Barrow asks after some time.

- The GoD sent us here, well, he reincarnated us here. - Cale explains and then adds. - And the nurse has just told me that our parents have died, so we should find a way to not be send to an orphanage and to be able to live alone.