Chapter 3

4 days later

POV Cale:

4 days ago, I found my hyung just as I entered Oksu Station, but then we had to move to Gumho Station, and soon after that a group of people entered looking devastated, except for two of them. I didn't approach any of them, as I had to control my hyung before he goes on a killing spree, especially since neither hyung nor I like the main group of the station.

One of the two that weren't affected but whatever affected the others of the group decided to join the main group, which gave me an idea of his personality. The other one left just yesterday, as it seems he was waiting for something that didn't happen or something like that.

Also, since I have found my hyung, I haven't looked at my attribute window. It's just that I have bad feeling that something that I won't like would appear in there.

- Dongsaeng, are you still thinking if you should see your attribute window? - as it seems Barrow already knows what I was thinking.

- I have a bad feeling about it, since you told me about yours. - he had the reincarnator attribute and the one who almost become god attribute, if Barrow's are like that, I'm afraid of what mine would say.

- You should look at it soon. There could be people that can see your attribute window and if they attack you for it, you would be confused. - Barrow says. - Also, you will know which skills you have, especially your ancient powers.

Hmm, maybe that's a good idea. For example, Barrow has the attribute Dragon Slayer, so it's obvious that he shouldn't go near dragons because of it, but if I have something similar and I don't even know it...

Let's see my attribute window, I don't want anymore problems.

+

[Attribute Window]

Name: Cale Henituse

Age: 18 (29)

Constellation Sponsor: Eternal Rest

Personal Attributes: Transmigrator (Myth), Loved by Gods (Myth), Loved by Nature (Legend), Friends with Dragons (Myth), Saint of the God of Death (Myth), Friend of different races (Myth), Supreme Commander (Legend), Strategist (Rare), Scammer (Common), Hacker (Rare)

Personal Skills: Advanced Weapons Training Lv. 10, Scam Lv. Max, Divine Power Lv. ???, Glib Tongue Lv. 10, Cooking Lv. 10, Indestructible Shield Lv. ??., Vitality of the Heart Lv. ???, Sound of the Wind Lv. ???, Dominating Aura Lv. ???, Fire of Destruction Lv. ???, Super Rock Lv. ???, Sky Eating Water Lv. ???, Blood-Drenched Rock Lv. ???, Annual Rings of Life Lv. ???, Acting Lv. 20, Record Lv. ???, Embrace Lv. ???, Instant Lv. ???

Stigma: Vow of Death Lv.1

Overall Stats: Stamina Lv. 5, Strength Lv. 2, Agility Lv. 5, Magic Power Lv. 20

+

- What the hell?! - I exclaim after I see my attribute window. Since when I'm that bastard's saint?! And what's with all the attributes?! And why is my stamina, strength and agility that low after I spent the last 9 years training because of Barrow?!

- Are you okay dongsaeng? - Barrow asks me.

- I'm not. - I reply to him.

- It's because of your attributes?

- I don't want to talk about them. - I end that conversation and then I look at the entrance of the station as I see that there is a commotion over there.

- I think it's Heewon with another guy. - Barrow says. Heewon was one of the only people that approached us before, she probably has a weak spot for kids or teenagers, to ask us if we were okay, it also seemed as if she didn't know or recognize us which was better for us. We stayed in a corner to not be recognized, so it was nice that she didn't recognize us or maybe she did but didn't want to bring attention to us.