1401-1405

When he saw Lin Mumu, he didn't make a sound and continued to stand in front of her door like a door god.

Lin Mumu was also annoyed by Yun Ting. What was he doing standing at the door? Was it so difficult to say a few words? Did she have to speak first?

Lin Mumu bit her lip and rolled her eyes at Yun Ting. She pretended not to see him, closed the courtyard door, and went back to her room to read.

At noon, Lin Mumu continued to ignore Yun Ting's existence. She carried her schoolbag and held her dog, and went to the cafeteria.

When Yun Ting saw Lin Mumu come out, he didn't continue to stand there, but chose to silently follow behind her.

After Lin Mumu arrived at the cafeteria, she ordered four dishes, one soup, and two bowls of rice.

The secret group's cafeteria was different from the university cafeteria. The cafeteria here was set up according to the standard of a four-star hotel, and there was no such thing as a big pot of rice. In terms of food, the state never intended to treat these special talents unfairly.

Lin Mumu's four dishes and one soup were served in about 15 minutes.

Yun Ting took the initiative to take a bowl of rice, handed the chopsticks to Lin Mumu, and also gave her a piece of beef:

"Eat more meat, you're too thin."

"You're finally willing to open your mouth?" Lin Mumu rolled her eyes at him.

Yun Ting smiled mischievously: "I'm not afraid you'll be angry."

"Then, aren't you afraid I'll be angry when you submit your discharge report?" Lin Mumu finished speaking and concentrated on eating again.

Sure enough, he was angry!

The two people sat at the same table, facing each other, and remained silent.

Well, silence is golden. Lin Mumu wouldn't make things difficult for food. Wasting is the most shameful thing!

Yun Ting guiltily picked up a few pieces of beef for Lin Mumu, and also a piece of steamed fish without bones. Seeing that Lin Mumu didn't refuse, he also picked up two more vegetables for her.

The dishes were ordered by Lin Mumu, and they were basically all her favorites. Yun Ting wasn't afraid that she wouldn't eat them. Besides, Lin Mumu didn't like to eat, and Yun Ting also remembered it in his mind. The time the two people spent together day and night couldn't be wasted in vain.

Lin Mumu also knew Yun Ting very well. Yun Ting wasn't picky about food, and he could eat healthy food that didn't taste too stimulating. It was best to eat simple dishes.

Therefore, even if Lin Mumu herself preferred to eat strong flavor braised fish and pickled cabbage fish, she still ordered steamed fish that was more suitable for Yun Ting.

There were two people at the table, and Yun Ting was helping Lin Mumu with food, which was very harmonious.

Many people in the secret group knew each other, especially the few women in the secret group. After losing a few of them, the remaining people in the secret group could basically be called by name, such as Lin Mumu.

Previously, when Lin Mumu came to eat alone, there were also many people in the same group who greeted her and got to know her.

But today, the famous flower was taken, so no one came to disturb her. It wasn't that many people asked her who the man was.

Yun Ting's face was his passport. The Hidden Group's biannual physical training was basically handled by Yun Ting himself. As long as it was a veteran in the group, they would all have a deep impression of him!