1556-1560.

Fang Xiao Yi's face was very unsightly. Listening to the audience's incessant screams and many people praising Zhang Feifei's beautiful voice, she couldn't help but get angry.

At this time, Fang Xiao Yi didn't seem to care too much. She actually stared at Zhang Feifei on the spot and prepared to use a poisonous insect on her again.

Lin Mumu also didn't expect Fang Xiao Yi to also practice poisonous insects. But of course, she wouldn't let Zhang Feifei make a fool of herself on the spot.

Just as Peter was caught, Lin Mumu took a coat and trotted out to act as Zhang Feifei's assistant. While putting a coat on Zhang Feifei, she apologized to Fang Xiao Yi in Yue language:

"I'm sorry, Miss Zhang just finished her performance and needs to rest. If you have an interview, please arrange another time."

The poisonous insects Fang Xiao Yi released just now almost fell on Zhang Feifei's body, but they were all dissolved by Lin Mumu's aura.

With Fang Xiao Yi's beginner level, she couldn't be compared to Lin Mumu at all.

Long Duosheng also didn't want to have a falling out with Lin Mumu at this time, so he walked over with a smile and pulled Fang Xiao Yi's hand. In a seemingly gentlemanly manner, he saluted Lin Mumu and Zhang Feifei, then pulled Fang Xiao Yi off the stage.

When they reached a place with fewer people, Fang Xiao Yi shook off Long Duosheng's hand and angrily said:

"Are you crazy? That's Lin Mumu, ah. Don't you want her anymore? How can you let her go like this? "

"The state teacher is watching, your little tricks can't escape his eyes. If he's not happy, you and I won't have a good life." Long Duosheng helplessly patted Fang Xiao Yi's shoulder to comfort her.

Fang Xiao Yi didn't buy it and continued to argue with him: "It was your idea to make a move on the Chinese diplomatic mission. What? Are you scared after seeing Yun Ting and Lin Mumu? Are you still a man? "

"Am I a man? Haven't you tried enough? Slut, see how I'll clean you up when we get back. "Long Duosheng didn't quarrel with Fang Xiao Yi anymore and directly carried her out.

Needless to say, Fang Xiaoyi really fell for this trick. Being carried by Long Duosheng, she just symbolically twisted her body and pretended to hit him twice. She did not really resist violently.

Moreover, Fang Xiaoyi's mouth also shut, no longer quarreling with Long Duo.

No matter what Long Duosheng and Fang Xiaoyi wanted to do, they didn't dare to go overboard. They still had the State Preceptor above them. No matter how strong Long Duosheng was, he couldn't be stronger than his Grandmaster Long Yue.

Because of Long Awang's matter, Long Yue had been helping Long Duosheng a lot lately, and there were also signs of him becoming the next Nation Preceptor.

However, Long Yue's identity was the State Preceptor. To him, the interests of the Yue Kingdom would always come first.

After all, China had been developing very quickly in recent years, and its national strength was very strong. On the other hand, Yue Country was relatively backward, and its territory was also very small.

In terms of the overall situation, they preferred to cooperate with Huaxia. Long Yue also understood politics and knew what to do at this time.

Even if Long Duosheng wanted to do something outrageous, he didn't have the chance to do so. So he could only attack the crew to embarrass the leader.

It was a pity that he had failed. He was still a little unwilling. However, he did not dare to take the next step. He could only give up.