1521-1525

"Don't talk nonsense, drink." Ah Ken pulled Yuan Xi to drink.

"It's not like you don't know, I also want to drink with you, but I can't drink." Yuan Xi was also very helpless. He was in poor health since he was a child and couldn't drink at all. After drinking, he could only wait to go to the hospital.

A playboy who didn't touch a drop of alcohol, he was also quite wronged.

"Then don't talk nonsense, Lin Mumu is my sister. You can do whatever you want to other women, but you can't touch my sister. " Ah Ken wasn't drunk, but he was a little tipsy and talked a lot. He simply sat next to Yuan Xi, put his arm around his shoulder and said:

"I, Ah Ken, have been robbing people and fighting with wolves since I was a child. I don't respect anyone but my own fists. But Mr. Ao and Yun Ting are exceptions. They are geniuses, they are different from us.

Isn't there a lot of martial arts in China? They are like martial arts masters in martial arts novels, those peerless masters, I tell you, you can't provoke them. When such people go crazy, they are very terrible.

I still remember, when I was 12 years old. Mr. Ao took me and Ah Li, and the three of us destroyed a gang of hundreds of foreigners in the United States. We were still young at that time, and could only carry machine guns and shoot randomly from behind. The rest was basically done by Mr. Ao. That scene, you may not have seen it in your life.

Mr. Ao's daughter, you can't touch her. "Ah Ken said, shook his finger, and then drank another bottle of beer.

Yuan Xi knew that the Mr. Ao mentioned by Ah Ken was Ao Haijun, a very legendary man, or Yun Ting 20 years ago.

Even his grandfather often mentioned this person. In General Yuan's life, the biggest regret was that he didn't have enough ability back then. He couldn't speak up for Ao Haijun, causing the meritorious minister to be wronged and the country to lose such a good soldier.

Especially when encountering some sharp knife tasks, General Yuan would always say: "If Ao Haijun was still here."

Although Yuan Xi was a gangster, he also knew what was good and bad. Ah Ken really regarded him as a brother and said these things for his own good. The feeling of being sincerely cared for was not bad.

Ah Ken drank a bottle of beer and began to talk to Yuan Xi again:

"Let's talk about Yun Ting. This kid is not even as old as me. I was very dissatisfied with him in the past. It's a bit shameful to say it, but I was convinced again and again by him."

Convinced again and again? Ah Ken?

Yuan Xi simply could not believe it!

Recently, Yuan Xi had been able to hold his head up high. Whenever he saw his brothers or the youngsters in the courtyard, he would boast that he had a big brother who was stronger than a black bear and that the Yuan family was not without successors.

Then? His big brother, who was stronger than a black bear, could easily beat up black people, and would definitely win the freestyle championship in the Olympics, had been beaten into submission?

What was wrong with this world?

Although Yun Ting was famous in the circle of young people in Beijing, he was young and followed the rules. It was hard for those who hadn't been beaten by him to understand how strong he was.

In any case, Yuan Xi did not believe it.

Ah Ken laughed out loud. "Of course I'm not a coward. When I went to the underground boxing scene to train, many foreigners were beaten down by me and Ah Li. Even if I met one or two evenly matched opponents, I've never been afraid of anyone. If worst comes to worst, I'll just fight.