Chapter 5

Stacey POV
I can't believe I'm Taylor's mate. I looked at Carter and asked how is this possible I'm not a werewolf. Carter said I did not have to be a wolf to be his mate But it still makes no sense. I then asked Carter if Taylor knew I was his mate. Carter said he would not know until he turns 18 in two days. Wait then how do you know I asked. Sometimes the pack knows before they do he said. I was still shocked and a little bit scared. I told Cater I was going to mine and Taylor's room. He told me not to tell Taylor. On my way back to Taylor's room I remember me and Taylor are going out. Once I got to Taylor's room I used my key and walked in. Taylor was in bed on his phone. I walked over to him and asked if he was ready to go out he said yes and we left. We had dinner at a fancy restaurant and walked the beach. I had so much fun. As we were walking back I checked my phone and it was nine o'clock. I was so tired. Once we got back to our room I walked over to his suitcase and grabed a pair of sweats and walked to the bathroom to change. When I came out I got in bed and said goodnight to Taylor. He said night then kissed me and wrapped his arm around me and that's the last thing I remember because I fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to a knock on the door. Just as I was about to answer the door Taylor opened it and I saw it was room service. Taylor took what he had and brought it to me. I saw it was breakfast.