Chapter One- New Beginnings

Brittneys Pov.

Today was the day. The day that I lost my best friends. The day I lost my childhood home. And also, the day I lost my freedom.

My dad decided it was time to go live somewhere else. I thought we were perfectly fine in our old home, but boy was I wrong. My mom and Dad always fought. My mom and I don't have the greatest relationship. I am definetly a daddy's girl. But when you go ask your mom for 50 bucks and then you go ask your dad for 50 bucks, it REALLY pays off. I was really mad at my dad at first but towards the end I wasnt mad anymore, I was sad. I balled my eyes out almost everyday when I went to bed. Today was also my last day of school.

We used to live in California, but after my sixteenth birthday I turned into a werewolf. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that. My family are werewolves. My dad used to be our old packs beta but when I was born he decided he rather raise me then be a beta. I have always dreamed of a mate, but I have never been able to find him. Hopefully, when I do find him, he wont reject me.

School was HORRIBLE. I had to say goodbye to all of me friends and my favorite teachers. The last period was filled with extreme hugging and non-stop tears. After the bell rang I said goodbye to my friends, forever. I raced to my car and sped the whole way home. 

The car ride there sucked. I was car sick the whole time and kept getting sick. Thank god I didn't each lunch that day. I finally fell into a dreamless sleep. 

I woke up to somebody yelling. Then, a blood curdling scream. What the fuck? I unbuckled my seatbelt and asked my parents what was going on. It took me a couple seconds to realize that they were not in the car, nor was I. I glanced around and figured out that I was in a forest. I couldn't see very far out, the fog was thicker than pea soup.