1.2

The man in the suit was about to go and close the window when the man with the tattooed arm suddenly shouted, "You guys come quickly, there is a signal here!"

His left hand holding up the phone was already sticking out of the window. "Fuck, it's still a bit short."

The cigarette was still dangling in his mouth, it was burning brightly under the strong wind.

Then he cursed vaguely, keeping his gaze fixed on the screen.

The man in the suit, the old man, and the veterinarian hurriedly got up behind the man with tattooed arms. They found that the signal was bouncing back and forth between a bar and an 'x'. Several people's eyes lit up.

He was right, there really was a signal here!

As long as there was a signal, they could make a distress call to the police, which would find them according to their location.

"Word of advice: don't get too close to the edge." Just as everyone was overjoyed, a voice came from behind the group.

The voice was slightly husky and lazy, soft like a Persian cat that had just woken up.

Everyone looked back and saw the stunningly beautiful young man in pajamas standing up and dragging his chair back a few centimeters to avoid the wind. "The system said that leaving the hotel would lead to punishment."

The tattooed man was still propped up on the edge of the window with one hand, his body already stretching out most of the way.

Although he did not believe the youth's words, the other party's beauty still stunned him, and the tattooed man could not help but soften his voice, "Little Beauty, are you worried about brother? Don't be afraid; brother will protect you."

The wind was raging outside the window, rolling the man's clothes around and rattling them.

The man with the tattooed arm held up his mobile phone and grinned as he looked Bai Lixin up and down with a malicious gaze, "You'll have to thank me properly when we get out. I'm not afraid of these pretend ghosts, and didn't it say not to leave? It doesn't count as leaving if my feet are still in the house..."

Before he could finish his sentence, a cold light suddenly flashed past his eyes.

[Ding! A player has been found to have violated the rules of the game and will be punished. Punishment: Beheading.]

A round head fell from mid-air, and then the tattooed man's body fell headfirst into the outside of the hotel under the effect of gravity.

[Once again, players are reminded to abide by the rules of the game and are forbidden to leave the hotel.]

Everyone stared blankly at the scene before their eyes. The air was deadly silent.

The man with the tattooed arm had a strange expression on his face, half with a lewd smile and half with a fear of death.

The two expressions intertwined together, making his whole face ferocious and twisted.

The body on the ground was neatly severed at the neck by something, and blood was spurting out along it!

The man in the suit was the first to come back to his senses. He quickly closed the window with trembling hands and took the lead in returning to his seat. The others returned to their seats a few moments later in a daze.