1.7

It was already dawn when Bai Lixin woke up again. The sun shone brightly into the cave, and the monster was still unconscious, showing no intention of waking up.

Bai Lixin woke up on a piece of plush fur. The fur was pitch black, much like that on the backs of the red spiders.

Bai Lixin's eyes were solemn, and he stroked the soft fur in confusion.

His power had been greatly reduced by the sudden teleportation into this world, and then there was the debuff bonus. Finally, the system forcibly arranged a sleeping buff. He only had time to hide in a safe cave, and didn't have the extra energy to look around.

The warm eyes hidden under the long eyelashes gradually became vigilant and sharp.

He only had time to climb out of the hot spring when the sleeping buff was activated, but his pajamas were now dry, and there was a pleasant smell of grass. In addition, there was a piece of fur underneath him.

Someone came here yesterday.

But the mysterious man didn't hurt him and could be excluded as the enemy for the time being. The cave was empty, and there else no one there but him.

Maybe that mysterious guy may not be human.

While thinking about it, Bai Lixin raised his head calmly and looked carefully at this unique cave.

In addition to the surrounding spar and the hot springs on the ground, there are also many plants growing around the stone walls and the ground. Not like ordinary weeds, but like herbs.

Aside from the crystals and the hot spring, there were also many plants growing around the stone walls and the ground. They did not look like ordinary weeds, but rather like medicinal plants.

Bai Lixin tried to clench his fist. His muscles that had lost control yesterday had completely recovered. Just when Bai Lixin was still surveying his surroundings, he heard a dull hum behind him. He walked up to the monster just when it was shaking its head and opening its four scarlet eyes.

The monster was stunned for a moment when it saw Bai Lixin, and then it saw the furs not far away.

The monster looked at the fresh fur on the ground and then at Bai Lixin, then its eyes suddenly rolled over and it fainted again.

Bai Lixin: "..."

Is that it? What about the guts to eat him yesterday?

He didn't rush down the mountain, so he sat on his knees on the fur, propping up his chin with one hand: [System, are you there?]

Two seconds later, an electronic voice rang out in his head: [Hello, player, the assistance system is happy to serve you.]

Bai Lixin's fingers fiddled with the blades of grass around him and asked, [What kind of game is this?]

The system quickly answered: [This is an immersive escape game that exists to fulfill the player's wishes. After passing the game, players can use their points to exchange them for items they can only dream of having in reality. However, once back in the real world, the player will completely forget all memories from the game.]