1.4

Shen Gudao grinned and exposed a jagged row of dense, uneven pointed teeth.

They watched him slowly approach them step by step, and a braying, frightening laugh escaped from his mouth. Wrinkled skin hung precariously from his body, as if he were a skeleton frame covered with human skin.

He seemed to be walking slowly, but his steps were strangely fast. Before the crowd could react, the monster was almost in front of crowd.

There was no rule that a monster could not kill in the middle of the game! As long as the game was not over, it could continue to do whatever it wanted!

His sharp teeth were half the size of his face, and he was about to pounce on the nearest Liang Xi.

In a flash of lightning, a slender bony finger suddenly strangled the monster's neck!

Bai Lixin, who was lazy and idle a moment ago, now had a burning gaze and his body exuded an aura that was impossible to look at.

He easily lifted the monster into mid-air with one hand.

The monster had long since lost its arrogance, and it roared and struggled frantically, but seemed unable to break free.

Fear gradually replaced the fierceness, and the monster looked at this gorgeous man in a panic, growling hoarsely, "What the hell are you?"

Bai Lixin pulled back the corners of his mouth and gave a nuclear smile, "I am your ancestor!"

 A golden light suddenly sliced through the window, tearing through the darkening sky and wrapping a thick layer of light that would not recede behind Bai Lixin.

The crowd stared dumbfounded at what was happening before them, their eyes greedily stuck to Bai Lixin's body.

The laziness had completely faded away, and Bai Lixin was wrapped in a brilliant yellow glow. The arrogance in his eyes was like a sharp blade that struck everyone's reason and heart.

Blast the atmosphere, brother! Awesome!

Just when the crowd was immersed in it, Bai Lixin slowly turned back, "Why don't you write your answers?"

It was only then that the crowd reacted, and everyone finished writing the two words "Shen Gudao" at the same time.

 In the next second, the cold electronic voice of the system appeared in everyone's mind again.

 [Ding! Congratulations to all players who have answered correctly. Each of you has been awarded 100 points.]

A white light fell, and the stiff body suddenly fell to the ground. The irregularly shaped corpse rolled on the ground, unwilling to be blocked by the rattan box. 

All of a sudden, Li Cancan slumped to the ground and found that her back had long been soaked with sweat.

She looked around, and Bai Lixin had regained his languid expression.

Zhou Guang and Liang Xi were also terrified and held onto the backs of their chairs to keep from falling over.

On the contrary, Xia Chi, the youngest, was very calm. His back was straight and his body stiff like a steel plate, but his face did not show any timidity.

[Ding!]

[Congratulations to all the remaining players who have successfully cleared the level.]