Episode 5

The Glass Estate is rocked by a new development as two rival gangs, the "Red Gang" and the "Blue Gang," begin to fight for control of the neighborhood. The residents of the estate find themselves caught in the crossfire as they are forced to choose sides and face the dangerous consequences of their decisions.

Robert Glass is approached by the Red Gang and offered protection in exchange for his help in their criminal activities. Margret Glass, desperate to save her family from the dangers of the gang war, turns to the Blue Gang for protection, but soon realizes that they are just as dangerous as their rivals.

Gavin Glass, who had previously been involved with the Red Gang, is torn between loyalty to his old friends and the safety of his family. Hillary Wells is approached by the Blue Gang, who offer her a chance to get revenge on her ex-boyfriend, but she soon realizes that their methods are more violent than she could have ever imagined.

Meanwhile, Dona Little and her daughter Katrina are caught in the middle of the gang war, and Cedric's murder investigation is put on hold as the police struggle to contain the violence.

As the gang war heats up, alliances are formed and broken, and the residents of the Glass Estate are forced to confront the darkest aspects of their own natures. In a shocking finale, the true mastermind behind the gang war is revealed, and Dylan Wells must race against time to stop them before it's too late.

The Glass Estate will never be the same again as the residents struggle to come to terms with the chaos and violence that has engulfed their community.