the date

Y/npov:I was waiting for amai to come I was very nervous my palms were sweaty and my body was shaking I was scared she might have stood me up but I see her walking through the door way she has a beautiful black dress on and honestly she seems really beautiful

Amai: "hey y/n sorry I took so long it's just my mom was so excited and wanted for me to look my best but really I am very sorry"

Y/n: "it's alright I know how moms can be"

Amai: "no but seriously I'm sorry my mom was just so annoying"

Y/n: "like I said it's fine"

Amai: "your so nice y/n I can't believe you took me to this fancy restaurant or you sure you can pay for this"

Y/n: "ya I usually work on the weekends so I have some money"

Amai: "oh so your also a hard worker that's interesting to know"

*Ayano was watching them intensely with a burning passion she swore that she would find a way to get rid of amai either by death or by getting her expelled honestly she didn't care*

Ayano: I can't believe her she doesn't even know that much about him I would be way better than her I was his best friend when we were children that damn broad

Y/n: "so amai what do you usually do on the weekends"

Amai: "honestly not that much stuff I usually just help my mom around the house"

Y/n: "ahh I see well what do you usually help her with"

Amai: "usually just the laundry cleaning and cooking obviously she say I need to know how to do all of this if I want a husband"

Y/n: "that's nice my mom made me work because she says that's what I need to do for my future family honestly my mom is a great woman but she can be scary at Times"

Amai: "what about your dad"

Y/n: I got a little sad by the mention of my so called father "well that piece of shit excuse of a father left me and my mom at a young age"

Amai: I felt sorry for bringing it up "oh I'm sorry to hear that"

Y/n: "it's alright it's just I hate him for what he did to my mom I really just wish he would at least visit me and her sometimes"

Amai: "ya but there's nothing we can really do about it other than to just move on but ya know I kinda of admire you for taking care of yourself and your mom you had to step up and be the man of the house not many people can say that"

Ayano: oh so if I track down his father and make him come back he'll be happy that's nice info

Y/n: "that means a lot thanks I really appreciate it honestly"

Amai: "any time"

Y/n: "well to not bring down the mood let's change the subject tell me more about your self I would really like to know more about you"

Amai: "oh well I like to see people enjoy my food I like cooking and I like helping people in anyway I can"

Ayano: I like helping people in anyway I can blea blea blea I hate her so much

Y/n: "that just seems like you're kind and caring"

Ayano accidentally coughs to loud so y/n and amai noticed her

Y/n: "oh hey ayano what are you doing here"

Ayano: "oh uhh umm I uhhh I was j-just checking out this p-place and actually ya know what I was going to leave b-bye"

Ayano ran away in embarrassment

Ayano: "good lord ugh why do I have to get so nervous around him"

Y/n: "hmm that was weird"

The waiter came and gave them the menu

Waiter: "sorry for the wait sir"

Y/n: "oh it's alright"

Waiter: "I'll be back with you shortly"

Y/n: "finally I'm hungry Jesus Christ"

Amai: "ya same can you believe there only just barely giving us the menu"

Y/n: "ya I know"

Ayanopov

She's at her house in her bed

Ayano: "ughh I completely blew it why did I have to get so embarrassed ughh I'm going kill myself"

Suddenly ayano got an idea

Ayano: "oh I can steal one of y/n underwear and lie and say that amai stole it hahahah I'm so smart so times and maybe I can steal a pair"

Time skip brought to you by king crimson

Ayano: "alright this is y/n place here I go"

Ayano climbs into y/n bedroom window and gets to his drower and takes out a 2 pairs of underwear 1 for herself and another to frame amai

Ayano: soon y/n soon we'll be together wether you like it or not you don't have a choice

A/n: hey sorry for taking so long for this chapter I hoped you liked it and bye bye now