Chapter 4: Rules Are Meant to Be Bent

The process of getting tested for HIV and STIs is so much quicker these days. I was negative, and the weight had been lifted off my shoulders the moment I'd gotten the results. Even though many people with HIV were undetectable, the stigma would always remain. STIs were even more frowned upon. Besides, I still questioned whether Lincoln actually had anything. He'd lied before about other stuff.

It was Saturday afternoon, and the deflowering ritual would take place tonight. I'd gotten to know Jeremy Humphrey a bit more after playing the Stardew Valley board game with him on Thursday. We'd texted and talked over the phone ever since, including some harmless flirting, and he was really sweet. We'd made plans to see each other in a few minutes for a little hangout.

I finally finished unpacking my things in Buff's dorm room. It looked just like my old one, nothing special. However, it had posters of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and a few famous sports figures. He must've been a huge fan of the TV show in particular.

Buff blew a big breath as he sat down on his bed, which was also on the right wall like Lincoln's. He'd just finished helping me move. "So. The deflowering ritual is tonight, huh?"

I smiled. "Yep. Kind of looking forward to it."

"I bet. Jeremy, right?"

"Yeah, he's cool. Really sweet, too. I like him." I couldn't wait to see Jeremy again.

Buff gave me a weak smile. "I see. So, you're going to fuck his ass, huh?"

Didn't Buff already know that? "That's the plan." But would I still get fucked, too? Maybe not tonight, but what about other nights? It was another reason I was hesitant about living in the Peters' suite. I imagined Fabio wasn't the happiest about it since he and the other Peters apparently had plans for me to live there, but living with Buff gave me extra time to think about my own ass virginity, since he wasn't interested in fucking me.

Thankfully.

I glanced at my phone for the time. "Speaking of which, I should get going. See you later?"

Buff lowered his eyebrows. "Where are you going?"

"Just...out." I didn't feel the need to explain myself since it wasn't his business.

He swallowed, his face reddening a bit. "Oh. With who?"

I shrugged. "Just out. See you later." I rushed out because I wasn't sure what was going on with Buff. Why had he started questioning me like I wasn't allowed to go out? And why did he look so uneasy about it?

Weird.

I entered the enclosed staircase and marched up from the second to the fourth floor where Jeremy was. He had his own room among the single dorm rooms, which each floor started with. There weren't as many, so he must've been lucky. He at least lived down the hall from the Peters' suite, which was convenient. Wait, but wasn't he supposed to be living with the Peters? Or did that happen after the ritual?

I knocked on Jeremy's door.

It opened, and he appeared with a smile. "Hey, Rock."

"Hey. Can I come in?"

"Of course." Jeremy stepped aside to let me in and closed the door. He smelled nice, very light on whatever cologne he wore. He had on a decent yellow T-shirt and sky-blue jeans, and his blond hair was brushed forward as usual. The excitement in his blue eyes lit up, and it made me wonder why he was often so happy to see me. Well, okay, it was only the second time, but he always seemed more than content whenever we communicated with each other. And this hot little twink already made me hard, too.

Me, I just had on a navy-blue T-shirt and dark jeans, nothing special. I wore cologne, too, because I wasn't sure how he took smells. Many guys loved manly smells, including me, but I'd figured it didn't hurt to be safe.