College!Hockey player!Jake Jensen

Tumblr request: Hihi! I was wondering if you do a Jake Jensen x reader since he doesn't get enough love!! Something like, readers pretty hypersexual and all over Jake. He adores reader to the ends of the earth, but is a bit hesitant bc he doesn't think he'd be good enough for them. Jake has no idea how into him reader really is until they get it on!

If not that's totally fine! Have an awesome day!!! >O<
------------------------------------------------------------
You make nerd sexy...

Warnings: 18+ readers only, swearing, slut shaming, horny reader, oblivious!Jake Jensen, mentions of seeing Ari's package, violence, mean!Ransom Drysdale, self-doubting

"Thanks again for the help, Jakey." You smiled sweetly at him before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Jake smiled back, hoping the blush on his face wasn't visible to you or his hockey teammates as they watched your interaction from the sofas with knowing smirks.

"Uh, no problem, Y/n. You know I'm always here to help." He answered as he opened the frat house door for you.
"Well, I best be going-"

"DON'T FORGET TO INVITE HER!" Bucky shouted over his shoulder.

Your brow furrowed in confusion as you looked at Jake.

His eyes widened momentarily before he sent a glare towards Bucky. He cleared his throat and ran his hand up the back of his neck. "Oh, right, I almost forgot," He chuckled nervously. "We're uh, having a victory party here Saturday night, after the game. You wanna come?" He smiled at you.

Your lips stretched into a grin. "I'd love to, Jakey... Although, arranging a victory party before you've even played is very assumptious of you." You raised your eyebrow at him playfully.

He shook his head with a sigh. "It's their idea." He nodded towards the others as they watched you instead of the slutty music video that was playing on the TV.

You giggled, "Figures."

Steve gasped dramatically. "You don't think we'll win, Doll?"

"I just think it's bad luck to assume, that's all." You smiled and looked at Jake.

He nodded, "That's what I said." He rolled his eyes making you giggle. "Will, uh, you be at the game?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Of course she'll be at the game, Jakey... Y/n's, your personal cheerleader, ain't ya', Doll." Bucky winked at you.

You nodded. "Of course I will." You smiled at Jake before looking down at your watch. "Shoot. Gotta go, Jakey... Meeting, Nat and Wanda." You leaned up and gave him one last kiss on the cheek before running out the door waving goodbye to the rest as you did.

Jake closed the door with a sigh before turning around as he ran his hand over the back of his neck.

"Pathetic." Steve muttered stopping Jake in his tracks.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard." Steve shook his head as he sat back in his seat, his attention returning to the TV.

"Leave him alone." Sam said as he stood up from the couch stretching and turned to face Jake. "But he's right."

Jake frowned at him. "About what?"

Bucky rolled his eyes with a huff. "About the sexy little kitten that practically humps your leg any time she's near you."

Jake's brow furrowed, "Who?"

"Y/N!" All the guys shouted.

"You telling me you don't see it?" Ari asked Jake with a bewildered look.