My omega verse

Alpha
----------
Status:
-the top!
-If they're in pack they're in charge.
-They usually have final say in decisions.

Mate:
-It is known for them to end up having a mate.
-They can mate with either other Alpha's, a Beta or an Omega.
-They like to feel as if they're in charge so it's quite rare for two Alpha's to mate together because of that.
-Beta's tend to throw themselves at an Alpha a good amount of time with no shame
-Omega's really only do if they're in heat. Because they feel that they may get beat, disowned, or shamed if they do.

Sent:
-It'a the strongest sent!
-You can smell it miles away.
-The sent of their own mixes with a sent of authority.
-It get's even stronger when they're on their rut.

Ruts:
-Happens once a month
-Their sent becomes too strong to the point they have to take repellante to calm down.
-They will loose all sense of self control.
-They tend to mark people without thinking.
-They will try to breed! And they won't like the answer of no.
-It they don't want to breed than they usually end up locking themselves up. Because as soon as they smell a sent that they like. They're going at it to breed it.
-If they are locked up they have to try and solve their problems by themselves and tend to nest.
-Sometimes they can have it more than once a month. Especially if they smell and omega in heat it can trigger them to go in rut.
-Their sent get's a new pheromones added to their mixture of sents with a type of need and attractiveness to try and attract others.
-If others smell them they tend to try and throw themselves at them. Mainly only if they want to be bred. But it can happen even if they don't want to be bred mainly just because of the strong attractive sent.
-They tend to feel weak and sensitive.
-Any family members aren't effected to their sent and they aren't effect to theirs either.
-It's easier for them to breed someone.

Family:
-You do not try and hurt their kids! No matter what the status of the kid is. You will be attacked and if you were in their pack. You're not anymore!
-Do not fuck around with their mate! Don't try and mark them, be careful how much of your sent you let out around them, don't try and mate with them and don't you even think of hurting them.
-Essentially you touch or even say something disrespectful about their family you are attacked and have high chances of being disowned.
-As for their parents or siblings it depends what their relationship with them is. If they care about them attack and potential disown. If they don't well... Nothing really happens. But if they're stronger or also an Alpha you're dealing with them instead.
-If it's their mates parents or siblings they'll let their mates take care of it. Unless their mates asks for help than they'll step in.
-As for their relationship with their mate it depends what kind of alpha they are. They can either actually care and love them. Be forced to mate with them for a bound of peace between packs. Or they could just use them as a breeding machine.
-There kids, doesn't matter why they're with their mate. They will love and protect their children with all they have.

Marking:
-They'll mark anyone if they're bored.
-But it's because if it's their mate they tend to do it more than once, make sure to sent them and sink they're teeth in farther to the point they bleed a bit.
-Also marking someone doesn't really mean anything for them unless it's their mate and they actually love their mate.
-If they're actually marking their mate it's important for them. Because they finally found someone they feel the need to claim. And they'll keep claiming them untill it's no longer important or t'ill death. Preferably death...

Being marked:
-It means a lot for them but also doesn't at the same time.
-If it's a random person then they don't give a fuck. They'll just get a bit more of an ego boost.
-If it's their mate or someone they want to be their mate. They love it so much and it makes them feel important.
-Even though they feel important already almost all the time. Being marked just makes them feel even more important. The fact that someone felt the need to claim them is amazing for them. That is if it's someone they care about. If no then they don't care and don't even feel like they belong to them
- Again only if it's their mate or someone they want to be their mate. Once that person marks them they actually feel a bit week. As if while they marked them they took a part of their dignity and authority from them.