Chapter 2

Dabi's POV

I walk in with Toga and smell Shigaraki's sent overflowing everywhere. 'Is he?...' I look around and notice that for once no one is in the common room.

"Hey where is everyone?" "Locked up in there rooms so that they don't they don't throw themselves at Shigi." "Oh... Hey how are you not affected that much?" "Holding myself back the most I can."

"You go I'll try and calm him down..." She runs to her room and slams the door quickly locking it. I walk upstairs to Shigaraki's room and knock on the door he doesn't answer so I open it.

"D- Dabi! W- what are you d- doing here!?" "Your sent is everywheres! Everyone has locked themselves up because of you! Do you not have rut repellants!?"

"NO!" I sigh and throw my bottle of pills at him. He quickly takes it and his sent slowly starts calming down. I let out my sent a bit to try and balance out the room and he glares at me.

I ignore it and sit down on his bed across from him. "You ok?" "No I hate ruts!" "Me too... Thankfully repellants exist!" "Yea" we both laugh a bit untill he stops and sniffs the air.

I look at him confused while he slowly comes closer to me. He starts smelling my shoulder and I try and push him away but he doesn't let me. "Shig what the hell!?"

"...Roses and vanilla?..." 'Oh shit Emi's sent!' He keeps smelling me and stops but joltes up eyes wide looking a bit excited. "An omega?!..."

He pounces on me trying to get more of Emi's sent unable to control himself. "Shigaraki get the fuck off me!" He ignores me and I shove his head off from my shoulder.

He growls at me and tries to attack me but I easily pin him down. I let out even more of my sent trying to get Emi's off of me.

Shigaraki struggles under my grip and bites my hand. "Fucking bitch!" We start attacking eachother as well as letting out a whole lot of our sent.

The door slams open and Toga is breathing very heavily. "Both of you stop now!!! You're basically killing us!!!" We both look at her surprised and Shigaraki throws something at her obviously pissed.

I watch him carefully and he tries to pounce on her but I pin him down again. "TOGA OUT!!!" I yell at her, she whimpers but runs out shutting the door behind her.

"Fucking beta!" Shigaraki says under his breath I roll my eyes and he starts calming down. "Have the repellants kicked in yet?!"

"Yea I think..." "Good" "But who's sent is that?" "Just some random girl I met." He looks at me weird but nods his head. "Ok well I'm gonna go and I'll tell everyone they can come out."

He nods his head and lays down curled up in a ball. 'People need to have their medication stocked up!' I go to Toga's room first and knock on her door.

She opens the door and I scrunch my nose from the amount of sent flowing in her room. "He's calm..." I shake my head and go to Twices room trying to get away from her sent.

I don't even bother knocking and just shout at the door instead. "He's calm you can come out now!" I keep going door to door untill everyone came out.

I look at Toga who's on the couch on her phone listening to music. I sigh and sit next her. I tap her shoulder and she looks at me confused. She takes out an ear bud and turns to me.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you like that Toga." "Huh? Why are you apologizing? Isn't that a normal thing for an alpha to do?" I sigh and answer her a bit annoyed.

"Yea but I don't like doing that and I could tell that I scared you a bit." "Oh... Well it's ok Dabi, you don't need to apologize." I nod my head and my phone rings.