Chapter 1-Hello Youtube

Jenna's POV

It was a beautiful day in Chriswick and Well ever since the beginning of my gap year i've done completely nothing. This week is going by way to slow! I went onto facebook and stalked some people. A few hours passed and I went from stalking people to  watching some JennaMarbles and some Smosh. I loved them so much! They're so funny. I watched a few more videos for awhile and then a idea came to mind. I should make a youtube account! Yet what would it be called?  Am I even funny enough to be a youtuber? So many questions went through my mind. Hm,I can call my channle JennaVlogs. I really didn't care what it was called. It's not like i'm going to become a huge youtube star.

Boy was I wrong....

*almost 8 months later*

I was staring at my youtube channle refreshing and refreshing and refreshing. Until it finally happened! I hit 100,000 subscribers! I couldn't be anymore happier. Until I got a email from youtube.

To: JennaVlogs@gmail.com

From:Youtube@gmail.com

Hello Jenna,we are here to inform you that you have been invited to a youtuber gathering Tomorrow in London At 12:00-8 Please write back with your answer. Congrats on 100,000 subscribers

Sincerely,

The youtube crew.

Ok this is seriously the best day of my life! First I hit 100,000 subscribers then I get invited to a youtuber gathering......Wait..a youtuber gathering? Oh god. I won't even know anyone there! There's more british youtubers like me? 'Of course there is ya twat!' My mind said. ''Shut up mind!'' I mentally screamed. How am I going to act? I'm going to be that awkward girl there not knowing what to do! Will I even make friends? Will I be to socially awkward to talk to people? I hesitated to answer the email. Then I thought it over for a few more minutes and decided that I will go.

To: youtube@gmail.com

From:JennaVlogs@gmail.com

Hello,Thank you for the invite. I would like to accept it! It seems like it would be fun. Thanks again.

sincerely,

Jenna Scott.

I sent the email and shut my laptop. It was getting pretty late. So I made myself a cup of tea and went to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me. I passed out pretty quick and slept like a rock.

*The next morning.*

''Hey guys! So if some of you haven't noticed,I reached 100,000 subscribers!! Oh my gawd! I'm so happy! thank you so much! almost 8 months ago I had like 1 subscriber and it was my mum. I know wierd right? Anyways today i'm going to a youtuber gathering. I'm so nervous! I will have no idea who anyone is there! I'm going to be that awkward teen just standing in the corner hiding from everyone.''

''But i'm sure it's going to be so much fun! Trust me i'll record some of it for you guys. Maybe i'll make some friends while i'm there! haha who am I kidding! I'm a loner I can't make friends! But in all serious i'm so happy and i have no idea how to thank you guys! maybe i can send you all kittens in the post! How does that sound? haha,well I got to go guys! I'll see you next time. Byee!'' I waved to the camera then turned it off.

''Well time to edit this thing.''

*2 hours later*

Finally i got finished with the video and it uploaded. I looked at the time and it was 11 o'clock. I had to get ready! I went into my wardrobe and picked out a outfit. Some ripped skinny black jeans,A t-shirt that had a cute little cartoon of a taco and hot sauce on it. And the sause is saying hi and the taco is saying Hi,I think you're hot. *get it? haha it's a real shirt I have the shirt ;D* Then put on some black vans. It was a perfect outfit *it sounds perfect in my mind! i want this outfit!*

I looked at my phone and saw a few tweets from some fans. They were all congraulating me on reaching 100,000 subscribers. I seriously had the best fans in the world! It was 11:45 and It took atleast 20 minutes to get to London. So I grabbed my phone and walked out the door.

*At the gathering*

Oh god! there were so many people here! I'm just gonna walk in and try not to get to much attention..I walked in and saw almost everyone talking. I just walked over to the food *That is what I would do ;D* I got some punch and some chips. Then turned around and bumped into a girl. ''Oh my god i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that.'' I apolgized. The girl had short orange hair. It looked cool. ''Oh no. It's alright it was a accident. Don't worry about it. Hi,I'm Emma. Emma Blackery.'' She introduced herself. ''Ello,I'm Jenna, Jenna Scott.'' She looked at me for a few seconds until she spoke. ''Hey! I know you. You're JennaVlogs! I love your channle!.'' I started to blush. ''Thanks Emma. So you a youtuber too?'' She nodded

''Yes I am! I'm EmmaBlackery on youtube.Your videos remind me of my videos, but much better!'' ''oh ah I bet they are not! You seem like a pro at video making!'' She laughed. ''Yeah sure if you call being completely awkward and weird infront of a camera is being a pro.'' I laughed. ''Hey. I was just walking to go talk to my friend Cherry. Here give me your number. I'll text you sometime. Maybe we can make a collabe video together!'' I smiled. ''Yeah! that sounds great!'' We swapped numbers and said goodbye and she went to go talk to her friend Cherry.

Well I made one friend so far.Mite as well make some more!

*1 hour later*

I made so many more friends such as. Dan,Phil,Carrie,Sam,Jack and Dean,and many more. I hung out with Dan and Phil for the day and that's how I met so many people. ''Jenna,Come here I want you to meet someone else. '' Dan said. ''Alright'' I followed him. Dan tapped on the mans shoulder. ''Hey Jack.'' The boy turned around and was completely mesmerized. ''Jack this is Jenna, Jenna this is Jack.'' I said hello and i seriously thought I was drowling. He was so cute. ''Hi Jenna! Congrats on 100.000 subscribers.'' Oh my god he watches my videos?! ''Thanks..You a fan?'' He nodded ''Sure am! I love your videos!'' I could feel heat go to my cheeks

*3 hours later*

Jack and I really hit it off! We became good friends and we had alot in common. ''Oh Jenna, I would like you to meet my brother. Finn.'' He has a twin?! Oh my god! ''Hi Jenna nice to meet you!'' Finn said while flashing a cute smile. ''Hi,nice to meet you as well.'' He gave me a hug and he smelled so good.

We hung out for the rest of the party and it was so fun! Jack and Finn are both amazing! They are both adorable and attractive,but because they are twins it's so hard to choose one! oh god why?

SUPRISE!!! new fanfiction :D sorry for some reason when I make the first chapter it completely sucks! but it's going to be so good :D smosh fanfiction chapter 1 will be posted this weekend ...i hope :p anyways thanks for 2000+ views on my dan fiction :D it means alot! love you <3