Chapter 3- jack or finn?

Jenna's P.O.V

We arrived to the skating rink and we grabbed some skates and headed for the rink. Finn and jack went to see what the food selection was . I stumbled onto the ice and tried to not fall on my butt. There were little kids gliding across the Ice like they've been doing it for years . Then there's me a 19 year old trying not to fall on her face like a complete idiot . Jack and Finn finally arrived on the ice and Finn was like a fucking fairy princess. Perfectly moving on the ice. Seriously I thought I was the only one that sucked at skating !

I looked over at Jack and he was trying to keep his balance too. I started to laugh and he looked up at me then lost his balance and fell. I slowly skated over to him and sat down. "Haha Jack are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah - er I'm fine. Just lost my balance for a bit." I giggled. " I can see that." We both tried getting up but failed at the attempt. I called over Finn so he could help us up. "Finn ! Get over here !" I yelled. He came over and just stared at us. "Looks like you two are having fun." He joked. "Finn just help us up will yeah?" I snapped. "Alright , alright." He pulled us up and I finally caught my balance. ''Thanks.'' Jack said. ''No problem. Hey! how about we go get some food.' Finn suggested. ''Yes!! I'm staving! lets go! '' I said excitingly. I took my skates off and grabbed my bag. We walked over to our table and sat down

Finns' P.O.V

Jenna was so bubbly and happy all the time. She knows how to have a good time. She's probably the funniest person I know. And she's pretty. That's a bonus! Yet, I can totally tell that Jack has a 'Thing' for her. I mean who wouldn't almost ever youtuber out there has a crush on her. Dan,Phil,and even Alex said they have a some what crush on her. I think it's funny. I mean seriously how is she single?

But I'm gonna lay low. I don't know what jack is gonna do . Ill have to talk to him later.

Jennas' P.O.V

We walked over to our table and sat down. "Jenna , I hope you like pizza. And Mountain Dew." Jack said.

" I do ! How'd you know Mountain Dew was my favorite soda ?! " they laughed.

"Well who doesn't like mountain dew! It's amazing ! " we all laughed and started eating.

"So, I can tell you're a amazing skater !" Finn joked.

" hey! Don't tease me. I've only been skating 3 times. I never really learned how, but how'd you get so good at it? Please teach me!" I pleaded. He let out a small laugh.

"It wasn't that hard for me '' I rolled my eyes.

"Sure it wasn't. Haha. And jack , I saw you were a pro as well!" I said with a wink and started to laugh.

"Hey! You fell too! Don't just make fun of me!" He protested.

"Alright , alright. I won't !" I said with a giggle .

.

.

.

.

.

The rest of the night was perfect. The boys were funny,sweet,kind. Etc. they really know how to make the day fun. I laughed so much. ! I don't think I ever laughed as much as I did tonight. After the day ended they drove me home and said their goodbyes. We all promised to hang out again. I said my goodbyes and walked into my home. I automatically called my bestfriend Adrienne,and told her about the whole day.

"Hiiii!" She squealed when she answered.

"Hey! What's going on ?"

"Nothing , just talking to James that's pretty much it! But enough about me ! How did it go with the ..oh my I still can't even wrap this around my head. How did it go with the twins ?!" She asked with excitement.

"Perfect! It was so fun! I never laughe so much! The guys were amazing. " I explained.

"That sounds good! I'm so jealous that you are friends with them. It's just not fair." She wined.

"Oh stop complaining! You'll probably get to meet them ! Just calm down! " I said.

~.~.~.~.~.~

For about one more hour we kept talking about the boys. Then she brought up a topic that I didn't even think about until than.

"Soo! Who do you pick?"

At first I didn't understand.

"What do you mean?" I sounded so stupid.

"I mean! Who do you pick ?! Jack or Finn? Which one are you going to date? Please don't tell me you don't know!"

"I-um... I never ... I really don't know Adrienne! That never came to mind. I mean ....I - er. I don't know."

"Ugh ! How do you not know! Obviously you should pick Finn! He's adorable! Plus you obviously know that one of them is going to ask you out! " she said .

"Adri ! I don't know ! Ok ! I don't even think I'm looking for a relationship! " I snapped.

"Jen ,love . You've been single for 3 years because you said 'you weren't looking for a relationship. ' you need to mingle ! and you have two of the sexiest boys in the world in the palm of your hand. you can do anything! I laughed

"I know , I know. I just ... Ill think about it." I signed

"Alright , hun! Well I'm gonna go. My phone is dying. Byeeee!!" She squealed.

"Bye!"

She hung up and I threw my phone at the end of my bed. She was so right! I've been single for 3 years. I need to get out into the dating world ! But was she right with the whole 'one of them is going to ask me out ' thing. Ugh why does this have to happen! Why now!

This is why I hate thinking about relationships! Why can't there just be one if them ! It would be a lot easier !

Authors time to shine! Hey guys ! :D I updated! Yay! I'm on summer vacation ! Yay! I wanted to finish this chapter since they finally fixed the app! It sucks I know it does -.- but who should Jenna choose ?! And does anyone want a part in one of my stories ? I'm gonna have a contest ! Ill post it soon if people want it to happen :)

Anyways I'm gonna go! New fanfiction up ! A lot of new ones this summer! Danfiction will be over soon! New ones coming ! A Connor franta one ;D who's ready!? I know i am ;D byee!