Chapter 2 Team Skull!

No one POV

The next day Emika goes to the same spot as the day before. After telling their leader about this, 'snarky brat that is messing with them' Team skull grunts came with their Leader Guzma where they saw her sitting on a log patting her Popplio. 'Heh, looks like someone I can defeat' He thought.

Emika POV

"So you're that flower brat from Kalos eh? They say you pissed off my grunts and that you're 'strong' so ill battle you," some guy said to me. I was listening to music so I didn't correctly hear him but I don't really care what he was saying. "Hey! I was talking to you" he yelled. I pulled out my earbuds from my ears and looked over. The man was tall with whitish hair and had that gang logo. I think it's their leader.

"Geez you're just as annoying" I replied "excuse you?! Do you know who I am!?" He barked 'Oh no, why did I say that? If he beats up people I'm so screwed. He doesn't look like he gives passes to girls. Stay calm, it's illegal to beat up trainers here.' I took a deep breath to relax. "does it look like I care? I don't need some other people telling me what to do so leave me alone." Ha, learned that remark from my friend in Kalos.

He didn't look like he was going to leave though so glared at him. "Fine, I'll battle you," I said pulling out a Pokeball. "Awh come on! Use that Popplio of yours it's already out, what's the point of using another?" Rapp shouted, I think she's smiling under her mask based on her expression. "Yeah! Use that Popplio!" Zipp backed her up. Popplio woke up from her nap and looked at the group.

'She's tired, there's no way she'll have enough energy to fight' I thought before standing up. "Come on! Don't tell me yo-" Tupp started "Shut it! Are you crazy?! My Popplio is just a starter and you think she'll be able to face off against whatever kind of Pokémon you have?" I yelled at them before throwing out Glaceon while he threw out Golisopod. "You asked for it! Golisopod, destroy her!" Guzma stated and he started with liquidation.

"Dodge it!" I told her. Glaceon dodged and used an ice beam weakening Golisopod. Guzma looked mad and began just shooting random attacks as Glaceon kept dodging. Whenever Glaceon got hit she got hit badly. 'Glaceon's health's already low. If I lose this I could lose one of my pokemon. Hold on for a little longer.' I thought. I gave Glaceon a heal potion, but Guzma did the same. Eventually, with lots of stalling and dodging, (ok maybe not the BEST strategy) Glaceon pulled through and froze Golisopod before shooting one final blow.

"H-how did you beat Guzma? He's unbeatable!" Tupp said "First, I just defeated him. Did you call that a strategy? Ha! that was just throwing attacks out of nowhere." I replied. The snarkiness was slight coping for that close call. "Glaceon, return" I brought back my Glaceon and quietly thanked her for winning. "Grr... hmm since you are so "strong" then how about you join team skull?" Guzma offered.

No one Pov

Guzma secretly thought he might trick Emika into making the team stronger. It was also a cover-up to make it look like he didn't just lose/lost on purpose. But Emika had an idea of what to do.

"Fine I have nothing more exciting to do anyway," She said " Guzma agreed and left. Emika told Sun what happened except for the part where she joined team skull. There's no way he would accept his sister being in a gang after all. Sun asked "how come you get all the action I only got a Rockruff" he pointed to his new pokemon. Emika walked up to it and patted it on the head. "Well I'm gonna go now" "What? again?" "Yup," Emika walked away to explore more of the island.

Back at the team skull base.

Loud shouts and bangs were heard in the base. It was only Guzma and Plumeria at the base. Guzma was throwing things, kicking boxes etc out of frustration and anger. Plumeria was just waiting for him to be done so she could clean up.