Introduction

Introduction

The Dukes of Star Base 12 tells the story of the patrilineal descendants of Lord Patrick William Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lord John Carey, 1st Duke of Bedford Territory who traveled together along with many other prominent families in Europe on April 30, 2153 to flee from Pre-World War Three Planet Earth.

Lord Patrick William Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory

Lord Frederick William Howard (Son and heir)

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR (second son and heir)

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR (son and heir)

Lord Andrew Charles Howard ( youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and heir)

Lord Andrew Charles Howard ( youngest son of Lord Frederick William Howard and Duke of Northumberland Territory

Lord Phillip Howard, son and heir of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland (predeceased his father)

Lord Edward Howard son and heir of Lord Philip Howard, (predeceased his grandfather and father)

Lord Thomas William Howard (great-grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and heir to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory)

Lord Richard Edward Howard SR

Lord Richard Edward Howard II Duke of Wessex Territory and son of Lord Richard Edward Howard Howard SR

Lord Richard Edward Howard III, son and heir of Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

Lord Edwin William Howard

Lord David William Beck SR, grandson and heir to his maternal great-grandmothers Earldom of Star Base 12.)

Lord David William Beck II, son and heir of Lord David William Beck SR to the Earldom of Essex Territory)

Lord David Andrew Beck, son and heir of Lord David William Beck II.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, second and heir to the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, 1st Duke of Lennox Territory, son and heir to his mother's Dukedom of Lennox Territory

Lord Patrick William Howard III, son and heir to Lord Alexander Andrew Howard

Lord William Patrick Howard, son and heir to Lord Patrick William Howard III

Lord Andrew Charles Howard III, son and heir to Lord Andrew Charles Howard II and to the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory

Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV, son and heir to Lady Victoria Elizabeth to the Dukedom of Norfolk and Lord Andrew Charles III to the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory.

Lord Jerome Alexander Howard, 1st Earl of Moray and eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV and his mothers heir.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard V, son and heir to Lord Andrew Charles IV and heir to the Dukedom of Norfolk and Lancaster Territory.

Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory

Lord Edward Albert Howard, grandson and heir to Lady Alberta Edwina Howard, Duchess of Kent

Lord Albert Edward Howard II, son and heir to Lord Edward Albert Howard.

_____________________________________

Lord John Carey, 1st Duke of Bedford Territory

Lord Philip Carey, son and heir to Lord John Carey)

Lord William Carey, son and heir to Lord Philip Carey)

Lord George Frederick Carey, son and heir to Lord William Carey and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard)

Lord Richard William Carey, grandson and heir to Lord George Frederick Carey,)

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley, son of Lord Richard William Carey but not heir as his sister, Lady Caroline Matilda is his heir)

Lord George Frederick Carey II, son and heir to Lady Beatrice Laura Carey, Duchess of Langley Territory)

Lord Richard William Carey II, son and heir to Lord George Frederick Carey II,

Lord Robert Frederick Carey II son and heir to Lord George Frederick Carey II.

Lord Patrick William Howard, Duke of Cambridge Territory 2nd son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR

Lord David Frederick Howard, Duke of Albany Territory but not heir as his daughter, Lady Autumn Bridget is heiress)

Lord Philip David Howard, son and heir to Lord David Frederick Howard

Lord William Thomas Howard, son and heir to Lord Phillip David Howard

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Duke of Sussex Territory eldest son of Lord Charles Andrew JR

Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV, Duke of St. Albans Territory (he is not heir to Sussex.)

Lord Charles Andrew Howard V, son and heir to Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV

Lord Charles Andrew Howard VI, son and heir to Lord Charles Andrew Howard V.