six

Sky's POV
Once we got downstairs I kissed Mal's forehead and walked out to the backyard and sat her down on one of the sun loungers. I smile at her and sit in the sun lounger next to her. But she gets up and sits in between my legs leaning back on me so I wrap my arms around her. We sat like that for a good ten minutes before she turned around to face me. I leaned down and kissed her head making her smile and scrunch up her nose. We sit looking at each other for a while until I decide to break the comfortable silence between it to tell her "princess you know you don't have to say with me you can go in the pool if you want" she sits there deciding what to do but the others must of heard what I said and were trying to get her to go in the pool but all she does is looks up at me and says "are sure you don't want me to say with you" so I say "I'm sure go have fun don't worry I won't be on my own I need to talk to ash anyway" she said ok and kissed my cheek making me blush but before she can walk away I reach up and bring her face down so I can kiss her cheek once I did that I let her go in the pool with her friends I sit there watching her for a while because I wanted to make sure she was ok and I noticed that she kept looking up at me to make sure I was ok too.

I get up and walk over to where Ash was sat and sit next to her. "Hey ash you wanted to talk to me is everything ok" I said ash responded "yeah I just wanted to know why you left and If you were ok after what happened" I reply saying "I left because I got overwhelmed in my own thoughts and I thought Christen was mad at me because she walked into my room to get mal and she was crying because she started to tell me that you know who was abusing her so she broke up with him. And to answer your other question I'm ok as long as Mal is "Ash replied ''that's good you're ok and I know Christen isn't mad at you because of the way you protected Mal. Also I guess I already know the answer to this question but do you like Mal" I blush and answer with "yes I like Mal I know I probably shouldn't because I've only known her a day but I can't help it. I think I fell in love with her the second I first laid my eyes on her. Ash looks at me and smiles almost as of to say it's ok that that happens I get up and go back to where I was originally sat after a while Mal got out the pool so I grabbed to towel I bought for her just incase she went in the pool and wrapped it around her so she didn't get cold and she kissed me on the cheek to say thank you we both lay down cuddling like this

 Ash looks at me and smiles almost as of to say it's ok that that happens I get up and go back to where I was originally sat after a while Mal got out the pool so I grabbed to towel I bought for her just incase she went in the pool and wrapped it ...

When I'm around Mal for some reason I have to be holding or touching her or I have to always be watching her not because I'm jealous but because if she's close to me I can protect her quicker.

Mal's POV
I think I have a crush on sky not because she protected me since I first spoke to her I've been drawn to her and it's like I can't be around her and not have some kind of physical contact like I could just barely be touching her or vice versa and I'll feel safe almost as if she's my protector even though she's like two years younger than me.

I think Sky just fell asleep holding me because she stopped holding me tight and her breathing was slower and calmer but every time I moved or someone walked close to us she tightened her grip slightly. I just lay there and started thinking about how she protected me even with an already broken arm. My thoughts start to spiral and I start thinking about what if sky wasn't there to protect me and he was able to take me what would he do and my mind makes up all these different scenarios but realistically thinking ash or one or the others if not all of them would have protected me.

Sky's POV
I woke up to Mal starting to breathe heavily and starting to have a panic attack so I did what I knew and held her closer to me and she was very slowly calming down so I leaned down and kissed her head. I slightly readjust her head so she could listen to my heartbeat to help her calm down which luckily did. After five minutes she fully calmed down and she moved up and hid her face in my neck probably because everyone was looking at us so I just rubbed her back. "Princess, I know this is a stupid question. Are you OK?" She just nodded her head to say no. I guessed she didn't want to talk or be around everyone so I picked her up and went up to my room so we could watch movie or just sit in silence cuddling.

Once we got to my room I went into my closet and grabbed a hoodie so mal can wear it instead of her wet clothes it looked like this

As I was a couple inches taller than Mal the hoodie came down to her thigh after she got changed and I took my tank top off so I was just in shorts and a black Nike sports bra we cuddled in bed and decided to watch a movie i didn't really pay atte...

As I was a couple inches taller than Mal the hoodie came down to her thigh after she got changed and I took my tank top off so I was just in shorts and a black Nike sports bra we cuddled in bed and decided to watch a movie i didn't really pay attention to the movie so I didn't know what was on or what was happening I was just looking at Mal making sure she's OK we looked like this