#2 : Please Stay.

"what the hell is going on here!" Levi said raising his voice slightly

Hange quickly jumped up covering my face with a pillow

"SHIT! Levi why didn't you knock!" Hange said yelling hoping Levi hadn't seen my face.

"I did knock SEVERAL times, you couldn't hear over all the moaning coming from this room"

"Well, that doesn't concern you. Please leave." Hange said demanding that he leaves "Whatever it's time for the cadet training so you'll have to cut that short."

"Yeah yeah, now go!" Levi left and closed the door behind him "(F/N)? are you okay I'm so sorry about that... I got carried away."

"No no! It's fine I wanted this buut, I think it's best we pick this up another night" I said looking hange in the eyes she looked slightly upset but I knew she'd understand.

Hange then leaned down and said " You were so wet for me, save that for later okay?" Whispering in my ear. Hange then got up and walked away to get ready for the long day ahead of us

So much has happened in a short amount of time, me and my command nearly had sex! My captain caught us in the act what would everyone think about our relationship?

"Hangee! Should I go or wait here?"

There was no response she must have been in the shower, I decided to leave while Levi wasn't there. Once I walked out I saw Eren leaving the kitchen

"(F/N)? what are you doing leaving from their office."

"I was just discussing something with the commander that's all!"

"Uhm okay? anyways you need to get ready we have lots of stuff to do today, talking with the commander isn't helping"

"your right. I'll see you later then" I said in return and went towards the girls shower room.

I took a short shower the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened, I was craving her touch I knew we'd meet again. Once I had finished my shower and put on my uniform and went outside to see that everyone had started their training... I was late.

"Your late (F/N), you'll have extra work due to your actions" Levi said he sounded very upset... I wonder if he knew I was the cause of the noise that kept him up last night? "I'm very sorry. I didn't realize what time it was and missed the call" I knew that was a lie.

"Whatever you'll be coming with me & Hange we're going outside of the walls there's be several titans spotted. You can be on her squad understand?"

"Yes... I understand" I had been slightly happy about seeing Hange again but I was afraid I'd cause issues with killing the titans.

I met with Hanges squad and geared up to fight, we got onto the horses and we left. Not far along our ride titans started to appear I leaped up off my horse using my gas to attempt and slice the titans nape. I had not been paying attention to my surroundings and I was grabbed by a titan out of thin air. I let out a loud scream trying to break loose from its grasp, Hange then appeared slicing the titans naps and catching me before falling she was so amazing.

"Hey are you okay? Shit you could have been killed" Hange asked breathing heavily

"Yes I'm okay, thank you..." I was so upset hange had seen me fail I'd never want that to happen

"It's okay, this mission is off." Hange then shot a smoke signal in the air and demanded everyone that we leave. "we've done enough we need to return now." Hange carried me bridal style to her house and she sat me down and hopped on.
"Hold on tight" I nodded and rapped my arms around Hanges torso. We road back to the wall and went inside

"Someone please get her to my office NOW!"

"Wait hange, what's going on? I'm perfectly fine" Hange responded with ignoring me, what the hell?

Half an hour went by and Hange finally came back into her office I was happy to see her again.

"(F/N) please tell me your okay..."

"yes hange i'm fine. what's going on??"

"I just want you to be safe, is that to much to ask? Seeing you almost being killed by a titan really fucked with my head just now"

"Oh, Hange..."

"I think it's best I be completely honest with you... I think I'm in love with you I've watched you for months and I've always adored your laugh I just want us to not be something temporary.." I looked up at Hange making eye contact and kissed her. I then broke the kiss

"Hange, I love you too." I say blushing slightly never before i thought i'd say that sentence to my commander... "Aww your blushing" Hange said grabbing my face and kissing me.