#4 : Nightfall.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Hange said nervously
my eyes lit up I responded as soon as she spoke
"Yes! Yes of course I will"

Hange kisses you softly on the lips as you fall into her arms she whispers into your ear "I love you, but you cannot tell anyone about us. Understand?"

"But why?" you ask puzzled maybe Hange was embarrassed by the fact that you too were now dating

"because it would simply cause too much confusion and unnecessary stress... just work with me please it's just for the best"

"This doesn't make any sense... we're together but you don't want anyone to know?"

"just forgot it sorry I even asked you to be my girlfriend."

You stared at her and she walked away and left the room, she slammed the door behind her it was loud enough to wake everyone up in the next room you wanted to run after but you didn't.

you then wrap yourself up in the blanket sitting in the corner of the bedroom you thought to yourself "Why did she leave? Was she upset about what I said...?" many questions came up in then you heard a small creek in the door you look up to see Levi.

"if it isn't cadet (Y/N)! That was yoy causing all that noise huh?"

you thought to yourself "Damn it... Levi knew he saw me what should I do?"

"no...?"

"hm so let me get this straight Hange has been in here having sex with someone but isn't you? but you just so happen to be in her room right after she stormed out"

"fine..." You gave in and told Levi the truth

you explain to him what happened (sparing him the details) and then you told him why Hange was so upset.

"So that's what happened. Well, Hange is right no one can know how would your friends react to that. Even so what place would Hange be in?"

he was right... Hange was right.

"I didn't think about it that way... I was only thinking about my feelings instead of hers. where is Hange?" you said realizing you have to make things right and fast

"she is in the kitchen, but I'd wait for her to calm down first," Levi said walking back towards his room.

you did exactly as he said you waited for Hange to return but she didn't the longer you waited the sleeper you became.

you allowed yourself to fall asleep in the center of the bed and slept for some hours, Hange did return but you were still asleep. Once she came back into her room she felt bad so she climbed into bed with you laying as close as possible to you as you slept there peacefully Hange thought about you the whole time she was laying there.

"she's so beautiful"

"why didn't I talk with her..."

"naked body"

"(Y/N) soft moans"

"damn.. wtf is wrong with me but.... her warm soft neck"

Hange kissed your bare skin while you were sleeping giving you hickeys as she waits for you to wake up.