3.

Next day---

You were sitting on your bench alone as usual. 

Suddenly Tae came and sat beside you.

Tae: All good?

You ignored him.

Tae: I thought we can be friends. 

You looked at him without any expression.

Tae: If you don't want to talk to me then it's ok. But remember that you have a friend in this class. Just come to me if you need anything.

You felt very comfortable by his words.

Tae: I am going to sit here only from today onwards.

You looked in another direction.

-------------------------------------------------------

Few days passed like this only. Tae used to come and sit next to you daily and irritate you and make you laugh too. You too started enjoying with him forgetting all your problems even though for a while. In other words we can say that you started liking him.

One day when you both were sitting and teacher is teaching suddenly Taehyung started coughing and he stood up and ran to the washroom. First you ignored but then you saw blood drops on his bench.

You also stood up and ran to the washroom. You didn't think twice before entering the boy's washroom.

Y/n pov: I entered the washroom and saw Taehyung standing in front of the basin.

Y/n: Are you ok?

 Tae quickly turned around.

Tae: What are you doing here?

Y/n: Came to look for you. I saw blood on your bench. Why are coughing blood?

Tae: I think something is wrong within my body. (He said with a smile)

Y/n: Why? what's the problem?

Tae: It's nothing. 

Suddenly you both heard some footsteps.

Taehyung quickly pulled you inside a washroom stall with him.

He covered your mouth with his hands.

You both stayed in that position until those footsteps went away from washroom.

Then you both quietly went back to your classroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts.