So you feel the same

Fourth noticed that Gemini was a little distracted in the classroom. He kept taking to Mark rather than listening to the teacher.

Pearl passed a note to Fourth saying; let's eat lunch together. Fourth looked irritated, and ignored the note.

When the first class was over Prom asked Fourth to meet him in the Music club.

Fourth went to the music club, Ford, Satang, Win, Prom and Captain were already there. They decided to go on a trip as they always practiced and didn't have chance to have fun, the summer break was just around the corner so they all decide to go and have fun. 

Everyone went to have lunch except Fourth. Fourth decide to play guitar and then leave for lunch but then Pearl came in and said; LET'S BREAK UP!, am I your girlfriend or what? You don't care about me Fourth. All I wanted was to be by your side, why are you not interested in me? Pearl began crying. 

Fourth did feel bad for Pearl but he had to end all this because he didn't wanted to give her hope by staying friends with her. So Fourth replied; I told you not to expect anything from me Pearl and Remember, we already broke up that day, and I told that I liked someone else Pearl. Why don't you understand. 

He pushed pearl and was leaving the Music room when he saw Gemini was listening to all that had happened back there, he tried to avoid Gemini, but Gemini followed him and pulled him for a hug. 

When Gemini hugged him. Fourth knew that he had made the right choice. He felt butterflies as Gemini was hugging him tightly. So Fourth also tightened the hug. 

Gemini murmured softly " I will always be by your side no mater what".

Fourth smiled widely. Now he knew that Gemini also felt the same about him as he felt about Gem. 

Fourth kept thinking about the hug. It made him so happy.