WDYRTAM 11

Taehyung walked inside the classroom and the professor's head immediately turned to him

"Mr Kim Taehyung, can we know the reason why you're late?" The professor asks, raising his brow.
"I'm sorry, sir" Taehyung says, bowing his head. Taehyung looked around and spotted Jungkook at his usual spot at the back of the class.

"Hurry and sit down, Mr Kim... We need to finish this lesson" The professor says and Taehyung nodded.

"You better apologize to him later"

"I know, I will" Taehyung whispers to himself, huffing as he rests his head on his arms. The professor then went on with his lesson while Taehyung took glances at Jungkook, who just sat there, motionless.

Taehyung immediately stood up as soon as the bell rang. He walked to Jungkook, who's fixing his bag. Jungkook made eye contact with him and hurried, picking up his bag and was about to leave when Taehyung grabbed his arm. Jungkook looked at him and was about to remove his hold when everyone passed by them. Because of this, they're now a few inches away.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, his hood falling down. Taehyung swore it felt like everything was in slow motion when that happen and he couldn't help but feel like complimenting the omega. But he held himself back, and just stared at him. As everyone left the room, Jungkook yanks his arm.
"Jungkook, I'm sorry" Taehyung says and Jungkook stopped in his tracks.

"I'm sorry for what I have said an hour ago... I didn't mean it... I just felt the need to get you away from the fights I get into because you're going to get hurt... I didn't mean to get mad" Taehyung says and Jungkook just stood there, his back facing the alpha.

"Please... I know you're hurt... I'm really sorry"

 I'm really sorry"